Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nah, i knew it. this is some bullshyt :dead:

you guys are jealous that if everyone in the country got the same 50k to apply to their student loans or apply elsewhere, they'd get more liquidity out of it than you. so much for the moral high ground :mjlol: whatever

im a complete dikkhead for starting this argument but i wasnt wrong. make it fair or don't do it at all. cut dudes who went to trade school that 50k, it's better for the economy and the stock market right?
Nah you’re just blame shifting.
The crisis is student loans not everyone else.

Industries that go through down turns get bailed out, like the farm and auto industry. Everyone in the country doesn’t get a check every time an industry is bailed out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
why dont you answer the question tho?

why dont you want to just cut everyone in america a check for 50k, and let people pay their loans if they choose or do what they want with it if they choose? what's the issue with that?

if i didnt know any better, i'd say you were hating on those who didnt go to college and could invest or down payment that money on a property :hhh:

is that the root of this? :mjgrin:

edit: did i get to the real root of this? :laff: i did, didnt i

Because Student Loans are 92% Federal loan. So, it's house money in system that makes ton of money. They can forgive 50,000k and doesn't really change anything with the debt. The federal loan program(Not juast students) gives out a $100 billion in loans every year.

The problem with writing a check that cost 100X more than for the intended purpose and also provide the necessary physical cashflow and it will tank the dollar.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All Trump had to do was take Covid seriously like other countries and give out stimulus money that ain't even his and he would've won.

What an idiot.

:mjlol:
When/if those loans come due, he gets hits with them state charges............it will be a bag fumble the likes we’ve never seen.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you’re just blame shifting.
The crisis is student loans not everyone else.

Industries that go through down turns get bailed out, like the farm and auto industry. Everyone in the country doesn’t get a check every time an industry is bailed out.
most of america is fukked up and broke, who couldnt use another 50k? isn't AOC's entire platform that the crisis is everyone else?

you sound like a republican :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Student Loans are 92% Federal loan. So, it's house money in system that makes ton of money. They can forgive 50,000k and doesn't really change anything with the debt. The federal loan program(Not juast students) gives out a $100 billion in loans every year.

The problem with writing a check that cost 100X more than for the intended purpose and also provide the necessary physical cashflow and it will tank the dollar.
nope. zero difference between forgiving 50k for one man's debt and cutting a hard check to the next man. neither will ever be paid back

you sound like republicans :hhh: 50k for everyone in the country