Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Schumer isn’t dumb. That student loan retirement would lock in an entire generation into voting D.

The economy would be supercharged as well. Well beyond what we’re seeing now. Imagine what unlocking hundreds of billions of debt would do for consumer spending, home construction, personal wealth. The banks and government would easily recoup any short term losses.

And this is maybe to me one of the most infuriating things about Oligarchy Republican Style. THE RICH COULD GET EVEN RICHER IF THEY JUST GOT THE CONSUMER DEBT AND SOCIAL SAFETY NET RIGHT but do they want that? Nooooooooo. Can't have the "BLAHS" enjoy those things and pay out, need to do nothing but collect rent and dividends all the time and jack it up for next quarter and next year only and fukk the consequences.

:pacspit:

I hope we can start to end all that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
why dont you answer the question tho?

why dont you want to just cut everyone in america a check for 50k, and let people pay their loans if they choose or do what they want with it if they choose? what's the issue with that?

if i didnt know any better, i'd say you were hating on those who didnt go to college and could invest or down payment that money :hhh:
Because the target demographic is people with outstanding student loans not, the entire US population.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the target demographic is people with outstanding student loans not, the entire US population.
nah, i knew it. this is some bullshyt :dead:

you guys are jealous that if everyone in the country got the same 50k to apply to their student loans or apply elsewhere to their life, they'd get more liquidity out of it than you. so much for the moral high ground :mjlol: whatever

im a complete dikkhead for starting this argument, but i wasnt wrong. make it fair for everyone or don't do it at all. cut dudes who went to trade school that same 50k, it's better for the economy and the stock market right?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Its more expensive. You know we have 320m+ people right ? Lol student load debt no where near that
Nah don’t fall for that trap breh.

The topic isn’t about everyone.

The topic should shift to higher education being free. That’s the major problem.

Same with health care if we had universal healthcare we’d have a much better system. Because whatever the fukk we have isn’t working.

We’re #1 in healthcare research and innovation yet, but like 18 in healthcare outcomes. This means it only works for the people who have money. This makes the case if more so for a universal system, because over time it will cause the price to come down.