Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I know it's not a near slam dunk. You bring it up more than avg I figured you'd have people you knew that were R.
i mean i cant lie, it fukkin scares me :dead: im just looking at the country and the electoral college. the fact that trump has more than 25 percent approval is a fukking travesty

i hope the polls hold true and biden crushes the orange fakkit :yeshrug: i guess we'll find out

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Reopen aren’t really gains. A lot of this is also propped up by PPP. The ship isn’t going to be righted in 150 days...........

Funny part is he’s done more damage than anything. Imagine if he had responded to the Floyd murder and protest correctly and then this dropped. He would be strong as fukk but nope.

The George Floyd murder was the last straw. Not even a 1990s economy will make Trump likeable again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I really think this. Most people don't care about this man's fukkery about the police and if the economy bounces back then I think it might be a wrap.

Most Americans are in favor with the army coming in, I think his approval is low because a good grip want him to do something. People want their jobs back and a return to how things were

Most people in the army are pissed off at Trump. Going after Madd Dogg Mattis, made Trump lose North Carolina for sure.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump running a 16.3% unemployment rate with absolutely no long term jobs plan and yall worried about the economy. :childplease:

Wait until that market correction hits. That’s when shyt hits the fan for Trump. QE can’t change bad earnings and companies looking to reduce expense.