Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:dead:Wait the unemployment numbers were wrong? :mjlol:
I remember Trump accusing Obama of fake numbers for months. And as soon as he got in he literally said all of the numbers are real now.

The guy accuses others of doing sh1t that he's going to do. Like cheat in the election.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Another thing that always has me :mjlol: @Trump is what he probably thinks his MAGA squad is, and how they are really looking.
In his mind those are probably some 6 5 ultra brolic, fully tatted, powerlifiting, cigar smoking, whisky drinking bikers riding around the country on their harleys with 2 golden colts on each side.
In reality everytime I hear of them/see them its dudes like that fat wannabe legolas at the protest who got stomped out like a dusty carpet & his truck set on fire. :dead:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I am so against this shyt. What is Trump going to do. U can't put that weight on 1 party. Its not fair. And as a millionaire Cube and Diddy gone be good regardless.

:manny:Biden will be grilled about this, hopefully Obama guides him if he could help. Or he needs to put other people in the position to do so.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Who are the "right BLACKS"? :patrice:

Also, this is dangerous rhetoric with Trump in the White House. Some of these Black celebrities (not saying Cube specifically) never "demanded" anything beforehand but now with Trump in the White House, they wanna play this "EARN OUR VOTE" sh!t :unimpressed: