Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:francis:i think the economy boost is gonna make him squeak by
I really think this. Most people don't care about this man's fukkery about the police and if the economy bounces back then I think it might be a wrap.

Most Americans are in favor with the army coming in, I think his approval is low because a good grip want him to do something. People want their jobs back and a return to how things were

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
We need a coalition to take down an incumbent fascist. I’ll take as many allies as we can get. To be fair if he opposed trump while working for him he would have gotten fired swiftly
Isn't that what ended up happening? lol

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:i think the economy boost is gonna make him squeak by

It's a game changer for sure. MAGA is a cult, and the economy is the only thing they care about. They literally said they'd sacrifice their own lives for it.

They don't care about coronavirus because it's an 'overblown liberal hoax,' even though 100k Americans are still dead and cases we're still getting 20k cases a day.

They don't care about any of the injustices against black Americans by the police because #AllLivesMatter, even though they were willing to sacrifice their own grandmothers just to eat at Red Robin again.

They don't care about police terrorizing people during all this civil unrest, and even take the side of the cops, because #BlueLivesMatter, even though they were willing to fight the police just a month ago because they couldn't get a haircut.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's a game changer for sure. MAGA is a cult, and the economy is the only thing they care about. They literally said they'd sacrifice their own lives for it.

They don't care about coronavirus because it's an 'overblown liberal hoax,' even though 100k Americans are still dead and cases we're still getting 20k cases a day.

They don't care about any of the injustices against black Americans by the police because #AllLivesMatter, even though they were willing to sacrifice their own grandmothers just to eat at Red Robin again.

They don't care about police terrorizing people during all this civil unrest, and even take the side of the cops, because #BlueLivesMatter, even though they were willing to fight the police just a month ago because they couldn't get a haircut.
When will people realize the MAGA base isn’t close to being a majority?

Trump won due to political apathy last time around. This time apathy won’t be an issue. Trump doesn’t have the numbers to beat a motivated Democratic base. As seen by the 2018 midterm elections. Both sides had a record turnout but one side was taken out back to get slaughtered

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump campaign is targeting Minnesota but if Hillary could barely win it, Biden definitely can.

Hillary also barely won New Hampshire.

Nevada was also close. But the demographics don't favor Trump.
Minnesota is likely D.

New Hampshire is lean/likely D.

Nevada is lean D.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many friends do you have that are Trump supporters? You bring this opinion up a lot.
i know one is, hes one of those hunting republicans. but im in mass so thats irrelevant

and youre fukkin right i bring up that opinion. i hope no one in here thinks biden is a slam dunk. if biden was 10 years younger id be far more confident

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i know one is, hes one of those hunting republicans. but im in mass so thats irrelevant

and youre fukkin right i bring up that opinion. i hope no one in here thinks biden is a slam dunk. if biden was 10 years younger id be far more confident
Naw I know it's not a near slam dunk. You bring it up more than avg I figured you'd have people you knew that were R.