Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
U guys think Biden can win?

I think he can win but it won't be easy though. The way that Trump has mismanaged the cornavirus pandemic & gassing peaceful protesters for a photo OP along with the staggering unemployment rate should be enough to finish off Trump alone.

Thing is though a lot people are on the fence about Biden when it really should be obvious that Trump has been incompetent since he's been in office. I think Biden can win if he gets the right VP candidate and doesn't continue to say dumb shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk no. Tide is turning from within his own party and him threatening to fly to Alaska and try primarying someone in his own party isn't going to sit well
Yeah his base still did not grow during that time period. The economy isn’t great for the average American. He may have skated by due to incumbent apathy but recent events have created enough passion and disdain to vote him out. The top 1% and upper class raking in record profits won’t change that
again, for the record. i 10,000 percent hope both of you are right :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P42E1.png

todays map

Daps
i dont know breh :dead: i'm still strongly at 50/50 on who wins this thing

tell me you're not gonna feel the optimism in the air in june as shyt starts to reopen. which is good, but presidentially i'd be lying if i said i don't have an awful feeling about it :snoop:

Hillary lost Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by a combined 77,000 votes.

It’s hard to envision that Biden hasn’t been able to overcome that simply by not being Hillary Clinton. I also think a lot of this frustration surrounding the virus and the civil unrest is locked in - people are more pissed off at this president than any other in my lifetime. If Trump was a better unifier, he’d be a much more formidable politician and a heavy favorite for re-election imo.

Are there any states that were blue in 2016 that could turn red this year? It doesn’t seem like that but there are a few trending in the opposite direction. It’s gonna be close though, I could see a 1996 like popular vote win for Biden but the electoral college will keep it close.