Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever put that ad together the Biden campaign might want to keep them in their back pocket that's some really brutal ass shyt. In order to beat Trump it's gone be you gone has to keep your foot on the gas and keep going until the finish line.

Its from a Republican group. Republicans had always been better at messaging in their ads. Dems always been somewhat soft and reactionnary in their responses. That was one of the most underrated things about the Obama campaign. It was the first time dems went on offense in their ads. It is a wasted opportunity especially with a POS that gives you so much content daily!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not sure primary voting means anything

who the fukk would even bother voting in a primary after both candidates are already chosen :dead: i certainly wouldnt. i know theres other stuff on the ballot, but in the middle of coronavirus? i dont know

not gonna use montana as a benchmark either

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sanders had his shot and blew it. It was never about electability. He should’ve attacked Biden, Obama and the entire party leadership. If he was going to lose, at least go out in a blaze of glory. His supporters were ride or die and he basically neutered them. He undermined the progressive movement and was too ignorant to realize it. He was feeling himself a little too much.

And once Elizabeth Warren knew Sanders was running the two of them should have decided which one was going to lead. Instead, they undermined each other.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
BIG warning signs brehs

EZkNbPYWAAAcNZc

Nah, fukk all that. More votes left to count also Democratic voters less likely to show up in-person during a pandemic breh. Tons of mail-in ballots left especially in Philly.

Also, the Vietnamese bytch (Thao Nguyen) is a Trump supporter. Don't post her tweets. fukk THAT bytch! :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BIG warning signs brehs

EZkNbPYWAAAcNZc

I'm not going to read too much into this considering the timing right now. But what does worry me that if in the fall Covid-19 comes back with a vengeance I can see that depressing democratic turnout compared to the (lesser) maga folks. But the usa is on fire and can't see who would want to stomach trump anymore at this point. But it's 2020 and anything is possible :mjcry:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not going to read too much into this considering the timing right now. But what does worry me that if in the fall Covid-19 comes back with a vengeance I can see that depressing democratic turnout compared to the (lesser) maga folks. But the usa is on fire and can't see who would want to stomach trump anymore at this point. But it's 2020 and anything is possible :mjcry:
Most (if not all) Democratic states will have mail-in ballots available for November breh. This is most likely going to be a mail-in ballot election.