Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
give this one a watch :huhldup:

trump is gonna be a shell of himself after 5 months of this

Whoever put that ad together the Biden campaign might want to keep them in their back pocket that's some really brutal ass shyt. In order to beat Trump it's gone be you gone has to keep your foot on the gas and keep going until the finish line.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
BIG warning signs brehs

EZkNbPYWAAAcNZc

Daps
BIG warning signs brehs

EZkNbPYWAAAcNZc

not taking anything for granted, but wouldn’t read too much into this.

Covid has Dem voters less likely than GOP voters to leave the house for unnecessary trips, like a primary when your party’s General Election candidate has already been decided.

Steve Bullock is Montana’s Democrat governor (pretty popular if I recall correctly), just won his senate primary and is favored to win that seat in November. Bluer state than you might think.

Trump has also been getting it from all sides lately, his base may be digging in to show their support for him at the polls right now.

Philadelphia has been sort of consumed by the civil unrest, so that probably depressed voter turnout in urban areas vs Trump’s solid PA rural voter base.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
'He wears the armor of God': evangelicals hail Trump's church photo op
But many of Trump’s evangelical supporters, far from Washingtons political stage, saw the move as a victory in a world rife with evil.

“My whole family was flabbergasted,” said Benjamin Horbowy, 37.

The Horbowys had gathered in Tallahassee, Florida, to watch live as Trump walked from the White House to St John’s. “My mother just shouted out, ‘God give him strength! He’s doing a Jericho walk!’”
:gucci:

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

Did he feel that conflicted with the Gospel of John, where Jesus said “my kingdom is not of this world”?

“Well,” Horbowy said, “that’s a philosophical question.”

The catalysts for the protests was the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd by Minneapolis police. Asked about that, Horbowy said, “There’s a Bible verse that says we shouldn’t talk about evil things. We can just say, ‘There’s evil’ and move on.”

“I believe it’s like Ephesians 6:10 through 19,” Horbowy said from Florida. “I believe this is a president who wears the full armor of God.”

But one of those verses – verse 12 – says explicitly that “we do not wrestle against flesh and blood”, but against spiritual enemies.

“Well,” Howbowy said. “He’s fearless.”