Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what the crazy thing is? if the republicans just ran mike pence/nikki haley, they would most likely beat biden in november :dead:

biden's shortcomings and age are pretty readily apparent, as much credit as i give him and as badly as i want him to win. im pretty sure mike pence would give him that work :skip: especially with haley as his VP

thank god they're all forced to stick with trump because of their own cowardice

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:Yeah breh, I wanted it bad but it's a new game now, no sense in pouting for the rest of the year :manny:
as a bernie bro in 2016, i can say in 2020 that i should have just voted for hillary. i accomplished nothing by voting third party, except a sense of shame for letting this administration happen :scust:

in light of his utter and massive failure in responding to the virus, the thought of giving this disgusting piece of shyt and his enablers another 4 years in office is nauseating

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
you know what the crazy thing is? if the republicans just ran mike pence/nikki haley, they would most likely beat biden in november :dead:

biden's shortcomings are pretty readily apparent, as much credit as i give him and as badly as i want him to win. im pretty sure mike pence would give him that work :skip: especially with haley as his VP

Mike Pence is as stale as Wonder Bread. He wouldn't win sh!t.

Also, nobody gives a fukk about no damn Nikki Haley :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Pence is as stale as Wonder Bread. He wouldn't win sh!t.

Also, nobody gives a fukk about no damn Nikki Haley :camby:
just an observation :hubie: i hope to christ they stick with trump, as a democrat. he should be insanely easy to beat, but we still aren't all confident. at least i'm not

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

biden's shortcomings and age are pretty readily apparent, as much credit as i give him and as badly as i want him to win. im pretty sure mike pence would give him that work :skip: especially with haley as his VP

Pence? Most Americans have never heard this guys voice. I’m trying to remember what he sounds like as I type this and I follow this shyt closely.

Haley? Nobody knows this bytch.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve really been wilding with your recent hot takes. . :mjlol:
breh....biden is an incredibly weak candidate by all non-trump election year standards :dahell:between his age, his gaffes, his shytbag son. the list goes on

again, i love that he's looking at beating trump, but tell me we aren't kidding ourselves about joe biden and his candidacy? jesus :laff:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

Nah, Mike Pence could've lost reelection in Indiana in 2016 tbh, Trump saved his ass.

He has none of the stuff that makes Trump an appealing candidate to his voters. He wouldn't make it out of the primary, he'll get washed in 2024