Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would die happy if his approval rating hit W 2008 numbers of 29%.

Scatter his last name into the winds, never to be seen or heard from again.

That would be pretty unsatisfying. Plus you know people would just try to rehab his reputation once he's out of office like they did for W.

Not that I think there's any chance of it, but I really wouldn't be happy unless he went to jail or at least had to stand trial for something.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
You guys think it's going to stick? I really don't see it, seems a lot of people aren't cool with it but are willing to look the other way but I do see a lot of maga heads trying to win over black people.

I see a lot of Bernie voters being very visible

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaoo if Republicans run pence they won’t stand a chance:russ: only reason they may win is the constant block of trump stans
theyd have a better chance than if they ran trump :dead:

if the democrats were running this version of biden against a 50 year old republican, biden would be laughed off the stage :mjlol:

anyway im just thinking out loud. doesnt matter

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would die happy if his approval rating hit W 2008 numbers of 29%.

Scatter his last name into the winds, never to be seen or heard from again.
trumps life post-losing in november will be fukking pathetic

hes a pariah to all his former liberal friends. hes hated in new york for life and got ran out forever. republicans will toss him in the trash if hes the reason they get crushed in november. all he'll have left is his base, and he wouldnt even let the average stupid redneck trump voter into one of his resorts :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
trumps life post-losing in november will be fukking pathetic

hes a pariah to all his former liberal friends. hes hated in new york for life and got ran out forever. republicans will toss him in the trash if hes the reason they get crushed in november. all he'll have left is his base, and he wouldnt even let the average stupid redneck trump voter into one of his resorts :mjlol:

Once I saw him lose the Religious Right, and the white women.......its gonna go downhill from there. With a 39% approval rating.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was Manafort... No more Cambridge anylatica to steal DNC and Hillary data to give to Manafort who then passes it off to Russian intelligence

Russia gotta worry about the Pandemic on their soil before even thinking about meddling US elections again.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Yeah it was Manafort... No more Cambridge anylatica to steal DNC and Hillary data to give to Manafort who then passes it off to Russian intelligence

I hope so
Russia gotta worry about the Pandemic on their soil before even thinking about meddling US elections again.

Have a feeling winning our election is more important