Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to bet? GOP just lost an important Supreme Court seat to a Dem despite the gop making it difficult bushing mail in ballot voting, voters went up at the risk of catching Covid and voted... They will do it again in November
yeah, it was sounding like republicans expected to win that supreme court seat :patrice: they might really just be losing in that state, bigly

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You want to bet? GOP just lost an important Supreme Court seat to a Dem despite the gop making it difficult bushing mail in ballot voting, voters went up at the risk of catching Covid and voted... They will do it again in November

Yeah i do want to bet. Biden will not beat trump by 10 points in wisconsin

I would not be surprised is biden wins wisconsin. But it will not be 10 points

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ok, so I wasn't the only one that loved that interview. Even when he said Hillary was wrong about the crime bill. Stand on your record. Don't run from it.

:russ: @ the you ain't black part coming in right when he was about to leave.

But U aint Black if you aint for Joe B.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
IpsosPoll_Coronavirus_Q1_ApproveDisapprove_052120_v01_KS_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

39%, lowest numbers he's ever had during the pandemic :blessed:

He went below 40% for the first time :ohhh:

Trump gonna put his small hands on his youngest son and slap his wife after seeing it.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I read Thomas Frank's book Listen Liberal. Great read, not enough Democrats are hip.
Thanks for the link.

I got to read that and "What's The Matter WIth Kansas". Frank has a lot of good interviews online.

Corporate Dems are so goddamn hardheaded. It's frustrating that they keep repeating the same strategies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden might win this election with no energy, no movement, no real vision or agenda that resonates with any part of the populace. We’re far beyond traditional predictive indicators it seems

it's not a referendum on biden, its a referendum on trump :yeshrug:

my vote isn't pro-biden, i don't think he's a particulary good person or that he'll bring radical change in america. but all that shyt is for 2024, not 2020

it actually helps that the perception is that biden is a one term president, because these moderate republicans are willing to vote for that as the lesser of two evils. he's literally running on not being trump for the next 4 years, and then retiring :dead: