Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Mike Pence could've lost reelection in Indiana in 2016 tbh, Trump saved his ass.

He has none of the stuff that makes Trump an appealing candidate to his voters. He wouldn't make it out of the primary, he'll get washed in 2024
maybe mike pence was a bad example :dead: i'm using him as "generic republican"

anyway, it doesnt matter. trump vs biden is the race, and i'm fine with it

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Biden's female VP choice gets a lot of positive media attention/buzz/momentum, there's still a chance Trump dumps Pence and puts Nikki Haley on the ticket. That would be fukkery intensified.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the Press Sec gave away Trumps routing and bank account number

This is the makings of the last 40 minutes of a Martin Scorcese flick. Trump's "money" is,all there is to him that is left. His freedom is practically gone as a non-president, his wife looks like she's gonna divorce him, and people from his campaign already turning on him. Even the Religious Right are beginning to gravitate and vote for Biden and white suburban women are pressed to vote for Biden as well.

All I can say is, many public figures committed suicide over less pressure.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the makings of the last 40 minutes of a Martin Scorcese flick. Trump's "money" is,all there is to him that is left. His freedom is practically gone as a non-president, his wife looks like she's gonna divorce him, and people from his campaign already turning on him. Even the Religious Right are beginning to gravitate and vote for Biden and white suburban women are pressed to vote for Biden as well.

All I can say is, many public figures committed suicide over less pressure.

I would die happy if his approval rating hit W 2008 numbers of 29%.

Scatter his last name into the winds, never to be seen or heard from again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I would die happy if his approval rating hit W 2008 numbers of 29%.

Scatter his last name into the winds, never to be seen or heard from again.

His approval rating, for the first time, is 39% and only dropping. I heard from a source that if his approval ratings dip to 35% or lower, and stay there for 2 consecutive weeks, a lot of people are gonna bail out on his re-election campaign to avoid future embarrassment, publicity wise. They extra worried now that the Religious Right is starting to turn away, and if Trump even loses anything more than 10 to 15% of his religious base from 2016, he is DONE DONE DONE.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you know what the crazy thing is? if the republicans just ran mike pence/nikki haley, they would most likely beat biden in november :dead:

biden's shortcomings and age are pretty readily apparent, as much credit as i give him and as badly as i want him to win. im pretty sure mike pence would give him that work :skip: especially with haley as his VP

thank god they're all forced to stick with trump because of their own cowardice
Lmaoo if Republicans run pence they won’t stand a chance:russ: only reason they may win is the constant block of trump stans

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His approval rating, for the first time, is 39% and only dropping. I heard from a source that if his approval ratings dip to 35% or lower, and stay there for 2 consecutive weeks, a lot of people are gonna bail out on his re-election campaign to avoid future embarrassment, publicity wise. They extra worried now that the Religious Right is starting to turn away, and if Trump even loses anything more than 10 to 15% of his religious base from 2016, he is DONE DONE DONE.
Where’d you hear that?