Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I think there is something to be said about how Trump supporters act and think about politics and how it differs from Democratic voters right now. Their passions run hot but probably also lose steam fast.

Trying to think of something good to compare it to. They enjoy the excitement of a Trump rally and the childish simple things like name-calling that they can do and watch Trump do. But, do they really really care about this man winning enough to stand in lines for hours? Probably not.

Democrats on the other hand view this election like an existential crisis. I hear and see many of them say things like they'll crawl through broken glass to vote. I haven't heard the same sentiment as much from Trump supporters. They probably don't have the stamina for this.

There is a saying that goes back a long ways that voting turnout records aren't broken just to support the incumbent.

Sometimes conventional wisdom is true.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'm talking about Biden home state.

How do you not be prepared to camqiagn in your oppositions home state...
sometimes its not important. mccain or romney had no reason to campaign in illinois, and HRC and Trump had the same home state that also wasn’t important for the map

the reason this is so dumb is because Pennsylvania is probably gonna be the tipping point :picard:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
2016 was an anomaly. Yes, the rural parts of NY are red but Trump way overperformed (due to anti-Hillary sentiment). Upstate New York according to district polls is swinging against Trump hard in most cases this year.
didnt republicans control the NY State House for years as well though?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If these punk ass republicans wanted to actually get more people to vote for Biden they would have announced it before early voting started. The pandering they are doing now is for nothing more than show.
They in survival mode. Just rats leaving a sinking ship.

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

fukk this guy.

:pacspit:

Old, I was with you all along dear having ass :martin:

7457198_4_l.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Can’t speak for Cali, but the same definitely applies to NY. Looking at maps of how congressional districts vote, NY is generally a sea of red with pockets of blue in and around the cities.

On a more granular level, there’s neighborhoods in NYC that’ll mostly vote for Trump. Those who live in NYC know which ones I’m talking about :mjpls:
I drove through a certain section of Crown Heights OMW to the mechanic today

There are MAGA stickers all around that section :mjpls: