Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
sullivan.jpg

You note this shyt, and why TRUMP NEEDS HIS NUTS STOMPED Trump and McConnell's mostly white male judges buck 30-year trend of increasing diversity on the courts

:pacspit:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Man it's still a strong chance. Thing is the upstate SC has a lot of farmers that will come up and support Graham. About 3 weeks ago I felt Harrison would take it. Here recently the republicans have spent a lot of money campaigning for Graham around here. I saw like 3 rallies in my county for him last week.

The Clemson/Pickneys area will come out in full force for Graham.
I dont know much about it...
...but I know there are a number of farmers not happy with Trump.

forgot what I was looking at...but it was a video of farmers saying Trump is only helping out the big corporate ones.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Cali & NY are an Exception:yeshrug:

Actually they're not. It's just the blue areas ridiculously outweigh them and are only getting bigger and richer. Used to live there and you go inland, you may as well be in rural TX. Tons of MAGAt cacs in San Diego county for just one, and they're so polarized (see Issa, Rohrbacher and all those ghouls).

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Whether TX and GA flip or not, Beto and Abrams deserve a lot of credit for their work in registering and turning out voters during and post 2018.

Abrams for sure. Texas was always going to be a future battleground by 2030's.

Georgia though I didn't consider until the the last month.