Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
21visitors-superJumbo.jpg

If Biden wins I want the squad to pose in front of Trump portrait.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
didnt republicans control the NY State House for years as well though?
Yeah. Make no mistake, Upstate New York outside of cities and college towns is very Republican. However, Democrats are still able to do well in Upstate New York.

If you excluded NYC, Obama would still have won New York State easily in 2008 & 2012. In 2016, if you excluded NYC, Hillary would still have won NYS but only by 1%.

Biden is much more liked than Hillary was. He'll do much better in Upstate New York than Hillary did.

Last edited:
Daps
Wasserman was on CNBC a couple hours ago (I was still checking my stocks :manny: ) and he was basically handing MI/WI/Nebraska-2 to Biden.. said if that holds up then Biden needs to flip one of AZ/PA/NC/GA/OH/FL and it's over. Let's hope.

He's been talking online like we're on pace to lock up AZ if we haven't already, so...

Are the other/na leaning blue?

Yes! The estimates I've seen is that we'll win about three in every five NPA voters. They tend to be younger and more liberal. Correct me if I'm wrong on that read in FL, but that's what I've seen.