Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russell:

I don't know brehs. Seems like things are on cruise control across the country. I guess that's a good thing.

I am really interested in the State results. If QAnon really has a death grip on Republicans, and the downballots really are hard hitting, Democrats might begin to really have a serious thing going on Federal and State level, and if that happens, then that possibly opens up ops
  • To make new Amendments
  • Getting us to get rid of Electoral Votes
  • D.C. and Puerto Rico Statehoods, Etc.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
This is why I try to tell folks in TLR and other places.... VOTE LOCAL. shyt makes a world of difference...

FACTS. This is why 2010 was such a disaster. Local and congressional control flipping to Rs just TWO YEARS after Obama and Dems were ascendant has fukked us for 10 YEARS. This being a year ending in zero, stakes could not be higher, and midterms must be decisive for us too.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

full

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
i never see any disrespectful articles and hot takes on latinos who not only vote for trump but are willing to be trump goons in the streets...
The media only targets Black people, men in particular. They never talk about the consistent 30% of Latinos/Asians voting Republican while Black people never hit the double digits. :mjpls:

Edit: Saying this as a Latino with immigrant parents from South America

Last edited: