Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Joe already starting out with 232 Electoral votes.. He wins MI, WI and PA it’s game over that’s 278...

He got MI locked with mail-in voting, but Biden plans on camping in WI and PA and double down on those efforts.

These numbers are getting worse as time goes on. It wasnt like 2016 when the numbers between Hillary and Trump fluctuate all the time. Trump's numbers just keep plummeting and plummeting.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still worried about the debates. Biden is not all there mentally and I can see people Who are undecided getting worried if they see him up there looking like he has dementia.

I could see Trump destroying him verbally and just mocking him the whole time as Joe struggles.

If Joe isn’t a complete mess during the debate and hires the right VP then he’ll win

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still worried about the debates. Biden is not all there mentally and I can see people Who are undecided getting worried if they see him up there looking like he has dementia.

I could see Trump destroying him verbally and just mocking him the whole time as Joe struggles.

If Joe isn’t a complete mess during the debate and hires the right VP then he’ll win
biden did fine in the last debate with bernie :yeshrug:

also, this shyt has taken the bass outta trump's voice big time. he cant get up there and say "yea we're at record low unemployment, the economy is great"....he literally has nothing :dead: he's running on fear, blame, and racism

i agree that biden isnt looking great, im not hiding his shortcomings. but trump is already copping pleas about not wanting to debate because "they're not gonna be fair to him" :mjlol:

i mean think about it...whens the last time trump answered a tough question? he folds like a bytch whenever reporters ask him one. he's terrified of the debate stage

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Stop it. Trump has never verbally destroyed anyone. Dude gets flustered with CNN reporters. :mjlol:

Joe got more than enough smoke for Trump.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden did fine in the last debate with bernie :yeshrug:

also, this shyt has taken the bass outta trump's voice big time. he cant get up there and say "yea we're at record low unemployment, the economy is great"....he literally has nothing :dead: he's running on fear, blame, and racism

i agree that biden isnt looking great, im not hiding his shortcomings. but trump is already copping pleas about not wanting to debate because "they're not gonna be fair to him" :mjlol:

i mean think about it...whens the last time trump answered a tough question? he folds like a bytch whenever reporters ask him one. he's terrified of the debate stage

Oh when I say verbally attack him I don’t mean that Trump is gonna say anything of substance he’s just gonna say how bad Biden looks the whole time rip his son and claim he’s in bed with China

While that shouldn’t be enough to win there are a lot of dumb people in this country

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh when I say verbally attack him I don’t mean that Trump is gonna say anything of substance he’s just gonna say how bad Biden looks the whole time rio his son and claim he’s in bed with China

While that shouldn’t be enough to win there are a lot of dumb people in this country
thing is though, they're not gonna do it in front of a huge audience. at least i doubt it

trump can work the crowd and get laughs, but if it's the old school format with no audience? trump is gonna do terrible :dead:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Trump has never verbally destroyed anyone. Dude gets flustered with CNN reporters. :mjlol:

Joe got more than enough smoke for Trump.

If Joe is even at 50 percent then I agree

I just think Trump will be desperate and turn it into a complete sh1tshow like he did with Hilary. Hell bring the girl who accused him of sexual assault on etc whatever it takes

That shouldn’t help him win but there are a lot of dumb people out there

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've seen the same argument in TLR recently and it's just not true. Trump can't debate. All he can do is insult and ramble. That stuff isn't going to work on someone like Biden. When it comes to current policy Biden will have Trump by the balls. And he's no push over when it comes to insults. He can get aggressive.

Health care: Biden says "I want to add a public option while Trump has tried to take away the ACA and get the Supreme Court to strike it down." Trump has no comeback for that. Biden wins that argument.

Immigration: Biden says "I want to put an immigration reform bill through Congress, protect border security and stop locking up kids in cages. Trump has no comeback for that. Biden wins that argument.

The only argument that Trump wins is gun control. Trump is going to look like an idiot on that stage.

-Edit add Coronavirus: Biden says "I had an op-ed in January saying we needed to take action while you were downplaying it and calling it a Democratic hoax. Biden wins.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
EX5AEMpXkAAXkbk

:dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I just think Trump will be desperate and turn it into a complete sh1tshow like he did with Hilary. Hell bring the girl who accused him of sexual assault on etc whatever it takes

Joe isn't Hillary breh. He'll do shytshow if he has to.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I think people forget the consensus was that Hilary won those debates