Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
we're not in the game directly, but we are in the game.... people stay home when they think the outcome is set... they did that to hillary... people thought that trump couldn't possibly win and they stayed home then trump won then they went out and protested like idiots...

i know, i know... i get it, biden is not hillary and this is not 2016.... i agree.... trump's fate should be sealed... i'm just saying, let's not get overly confident.... we still have to get biden's ass over the finish line...

"Sledgehammer on ants" mentality.

Vote and smash Trump's face andnhis legacy to the ground. A massive blowout

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant believe trump is overpromising on the economy the way he is :mjlol:

it is NOT going to be "better than ever quickly". thats not how an economy fukkin works. and sports teams wont even hold events, which is the real indicator. people are gonna be so disgusted with his lying as this goes on, because right now, optimism about the economy coming back is priced into his "good" numbers

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

gat damn what a dumb muthafukka. Have a 1.28 gpa slow brehs:laff::laff:

There's no way that shyt is true....he'd be having a FIT right now on Twitter

But I always laugh at the idea that this man says he graduated at the top of his class but doesn't appear on a Deans List anywhere for any school ever

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
They Biden vs Trump poll numbers are disgusting :russ:, The only thing that can screw this up is a horrible VP pick.
Trump keeps over promising that the economy is gonna come back and at the same time not supporting any stimulus from Main Street. The Federal Reserve has said the economy is not gonna fully recover by at least late 2021. And also Trump thinks the virus is over which it isn't. We are in a very steep plateau if there is a second wave in the fall that will destroy him. Everything he has done in this crisis is destroying his already beleaguered presidency. His presidency is a failure. He will be Herberts Hoover 2.0 that had a depression and pandemic under his watch and didn't do shyt. He must be crushed in November.