Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the 3rd or 4th recent poll with a dumb high advantage for Joe. Trump needs to keep going after Obama. :mjgrin:

I don't think people realize how historically unpopular Trump is right now. He's Bush I/Jimmy Carter-level with an economy worse than both of their recessions.
yeah, it still hasnt set in how bad this recession is. people still think opening up is right around the corner

if it's true that it isn't, then trump is fukkin finished :scusthov:if we're still doing this social distancing shyt into the fall, which means half the businesses in america will have failed, then trump will get blown the fukk out

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced there's a Trump that exists in people's heads that simply isn't real. Biden isn't a good debater but you know who is? HIllary Clinton. And she destroyed Trump three times. It didn't matter. Trump is a laughable debater who can barely control his emotions. People act like this dude is some master debater when he speaks like a five year old.
"You'd be in jail"

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brehs seem to forget that Biden the same dude that mopped the floor with Ryan in 2012 in debates. I mean it ain’t 2012 but I’m willing to bet he’d fukk his ass up on policy and wit factor.

trump ain’t towering over Biden either he bet not try getting behind him:dame:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think the confusion comes from people still believing "presidential election debates" are actual debates being scored on logic and oration skills. They're not. They're closer to a joaning session than a debate. They're basically just WWE promos. No one cares about the positions the candidates hold, no one is coming to actually be informed about the issues, they're coming to watch 2 brands engage in a crossover event and gawk at the spectacle.

Trump won the 2016 debates because he was able to promote his brand more than Hillary did. Absolutely no one remembers any of political content they actually "debated" about, or how Hillary was more factual than Trump was, people just remember Trump stalking Hillary around the stage and saying he'd throw her in jail. Trump won the debates precisely because he is a laughable actual debater.

Because it was a joke to many people, and they disliked Hillary. He was an unknown quantity that people assumed would become more presidential if he won. Well we've seen for nearly 4 years that ain't the case and people are disgusted. That shyt isn't going to work this time.

The only people who are going to be cheering on his ignorant bullshyt during a debate are right wingers and leftists who want Biden to lose.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I'm convinced there's a Trump that exists in people's heads that simply isn't real. Biden isn't a good debater but you know who is? HIllary Clinton. And she destroyed Trump three times. It didn't matter. Trump is a laughable debater who can barely control his emotions. People act like this dude is some master debater when he speaks like a five year old.

I dont think anybody thinks Trump is a great debater from technical or intellectual standpoint..

It's just the fact that Trump doesnt play by the rules and will do/say things his opponents would not dare to...Also, he has the ability to create false narratives..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont think anybody thinks Trump is a great debater from technical or intellectual standpoint..

It's just the fact that Trump doesnt play by the rules and will do/say things his opponents would not dare to...Also, he has the ability to create false narratives..
Good point. I more wonder what in the world he’s going to speak to:

The Wall: Ehhhhh
Economy: Ehhhhh
COVID-19: Ehhhh
Hunter Biden: Ehhhhh
Obamacare: Ehhhhhh

Point being he as a incumbent doesn’t have a lot of wins to tout and some of his bully content will score with his base but for everybody else it could easily be a failure. The flip side is that Biden got a lot of arrows to shoot at him.