Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
we're not in the game directly, but we are in the game.... people stay home when they think the outcome is set... they did that to hillary... people thought that trump couldn't possibly win and they stayed home then trump won then they went out and protested like idiots...

i know, i know... i get it, biden is not hillary and this is not 2016.... i agree.... trump's fate should be sealed... i'm just saying, let's not get overly confident.... we still have to get biden's ass over the finish line...
Breh, you're in HL. We're not the general public. We're breaking down poll numbers 6 months before an election. :heh:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Breh, you're in HL. We're not the general public. We're breaking down poll numbers 6 months before an election. :heh:
i'm ice cube... i'm keeping a scowl on my face all the way up until midnight election day.... if biden wins then i'll be chill... but until then it's on... fukk trump all day.... :violent::bustback:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
honestly, its too bad that theres not some latina superstar congresswoman/senator that biden could run with. theyd wipe the fukkin floor with trump and pence :scust:

cleaning up in florida, putting texas in play, flipping az
What about AOC? :troll:

LOL jk :russ:

There are some Latina politicians that Biden could potentially choose from but they have no national recognition, "star power" or much federal experience. Politicians like Sen. Catherine Cortez-Masto (Nevada), Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (New Mexico), Rep. Veronica Escobar (Texas). If they had more name recognition or more federal experience they would be great VP candidates. Cortez-Masto is supposedly a dark horse VP candidate for Biden.

F K

All Star
Daps
What about AOC? :troll:

LOL jk :russ:

There are some Latina politicians that Biden could potentially choose from but they have no national recognition, "star power" or much federal experience. Politicians like Sen. Catherine Cortez-Masto (Nevada), Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (New Mexico), Rep. Veronica Escobar (Texas). If they had more name recognition or more federal experience they would be great VP candidates. Cortez-Masto is supposedly a dark horse VP candidate for Biden.
It'll probably come down to swing state polls and the demographics. Latino for Arizona black for NC and Georgia

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Biden continues to run strong in the suburbs. He's winning white women in that poll. I don't expect him to win white women in November, but he will do better than Hillary with them. I'm not going to say Biden will win 100% but people need to be honest about the fact that Trump barely won in 2016 and he can't afford to lose any margins. He's no longer the wildcard "change" candidate. He's no longer the "well he's better than her" candidate. He's no longer the "fukk it let's see what happens" candidate. He's a failed president who will be running during a depression, in the midst of a crisis. Those margins moving even slightly to Biden will result in a big win...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden continues to run strong in the suburbs. He's winning white women in that poll. I don't expect him to win white women in November, but he will do better than Hillary with them. I'm not going to say Biden will win 100% but people need to be honest about the fact that Trump barely won in 2016 and he can't afford to lose any margins. He's no longer the wildcard "change" candidate. He's no longer the "well he's better than her" candidate. He's no longer the "fukk it let's see what happens" candidate. He's a failed president who will be running during a depression, in the midst of a crisis. Those margins moving even slightly to Biden will result in a big win...

Good points. But I’m an old head. I lived through 2000 and 2016. Nothing is ever promised.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

It's clear Trump has consolidated the GOP firmly behind him but he's lost independents and as you mention it, he's running behind where he was in 2016 with white women. I believe he got 47% of white women while Hillary got 45%.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Trends should tell you from 2018 to now the GOP haven’t won anything and Dems gain govenorships, congressional seats and are on pace to take control of the senate in nov... Trump is going to lose in November and lose badly.. These are the facts

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
honestly, its too bad that theres not some latina superstar congresswoman/senator that biden could run with. theyd wipe the fukkin floor with trump and pence :scust:

cleaning up in florida, putting texas in play, flipping az
Latinos are not a monolith breh trust me. Cubans, Dominicans , Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s all have c00ntinos within their families. Trump has shyt on Puerto Rico left and right and I’ve still heard of some ricans backing him:scust: I feel like telling my cousins wife some disrespectful shyt but I don’t want to cross the line

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden Boyz, when does the the general kick-off in earnest? What’s the game plan?

Obama campaign went in on Romney with ads in early June.