Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Thats bad but not surprising. He was never going to support BDS. Hell, Bernie doesn’t support it either.

Sadly, Israel is going to fully annex the West Bank, and displace Palestinians en masse in the coming years. And the US won’t do anything.

It's not about supporting BDS, but rather being staunchly anti-Palestinian and pro apertheid state.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why don't you shut the hell up? Every time you come in this thread (which is once in a blue moon). You post some anti-Biden nonsense that's irrelevant :camby:
Oh you are an Apertheid state supporter too. You should be ashamed of yourself:scust:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Oh you are an Apertheid state supporter too. You should be ashamed of yourself:scust:
Man, shut up and stop deflecting. This has nothing to do with that. Every time you come in this thread you post nothing but anti-Biden garbage when we have a orange madman in the White House.

:camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are getting a little too cocky. Settle down, we are in May. “Stay low, Stay humble”. Word to @Atlrocafella.
i still say trump has an opening where the economy opens, trump rides the optimism, and biden just looks flabby and sick and loses

it would have to be timed perfectly for trump, and its unlikely, but its not off the table

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all are getting a little too cocky. Settle down, we are in May. “Stay low, Stay humble”. Word to @Atlrocafella.
i be trying to tell them that too..... the easiest way to lose is to underestimate your opponent....

Why do yall say this?

Wow, people are cocky and Trump wins, did that happen because we were in here acting like things were good? If Biden wins, what was difference?

We aren't in the game directly so what we say in here is irrelevant to any election.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Why do yall say this?

Wow, people are cocky and Trump wins, did that happen because we were in here acting like things were good? If Biden wins, what was difference?

We aren't in the game directly so what we say in here is irrelevant to any election.
we're not in the game directly, but we are in the game.... people stay home when they think the outcome is set... they did that to hillary... people thought that trump couldn't possibly win and they stayed home then trump won then they went out and protested like idiots...

i know, i know... i get it, biden is not hillary and this is not 2016.... i agree.... trump's fate should be sealed... i'm just saying, let's not get overly confident.... we still have to get biden's ass over the finish line...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
we're not in the game directly, but we are in the game.... people stay home when they think the outcome is set... they did that to hillary... people thought that trump couldn't possibly win and they stayed home then trump won then they went out and protested like idiots...

i know, i know... i get it, biden is not hillary and this is not 2016.... i agree.... trump's fate should be sealed... i'm just saying, let's not get overly confident.... we still have to get biden's ass over the finish line...
Yeah but pretty much everyone in HL is gonna vote.