Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Deny the accusation then fulfill the accusation, brehs.

Hillary was a different situation. Nearly everyone hated her.
Dude you are living inside tour own head. I didn't make any type of prediction, I fukkin' asked should they continue with the same strategy as 2016 trying to appeal to moderate Republicans? Was it the right strategy just the wrong candidate in 2016? Feel free to answer.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Dude you are living inside tour own head. I didn't make any type of prediction, I fukkin' asked should they continue with the same strategy as 2016 trying to appeal to moderate Republicans? Was it the right strategy just the wrong candidate in 2016? Feel free to answer.
Any retard can see why you brought up 2016.
And, the comparison is meaningless. A lot has happened since 2016.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Any retard can see why you brought up 2016.
And, the comparison is meaningless. A lot has happened since 2016.
Because it is the last election and they did less to appeal to Progressives compared to 2020. You forwarded the idea courting Progressives could lose you the election this time around. I can't ask what you meant by that? Sheesh.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It is incremental. Especially if Hiliary would have got to appoint Scalia's replacement. But laugh away SMH.

:comeon:

What Trump has done to the courts, explained

In less than three years, Trump has named a total of 50 judges to these courts — compared to the 55 Obama appointed during his entire presidency

There's a reason why a lot of conservatives held their nose and voted for Trump. He didn't promise "incremental change".

But hey, Biden got this in the bag anyways. Good luck to the original poster I quoted, with that family outreach. I'm good either way :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:comeon:

What Trump has done to the courts, explained

There's a reason why a lot of conservatives held their nose and voted for Trump. He didn't promise "incremental change".

But hey, Biden got this in the bag anyways. Good luck to the original poster I quoted, with that family outreach. I'm good either way :yeshrug:
You're talking about the federal bench. He's going to get a lot more. Im talking about the supreme court. It could have been a liberal court had hillary won. Maybe not. But closer than now.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Because it is the last election and they did less to appeal to Progressives compared to 2020. You forwarded the idea courting Progressives could lose you the election this time around. I can't ask what you meant by that? Sheesh.
I meant exactly what I said, and exactly what you just paraphrased from what I said. No questions are necessary unless you’re trying to be cute.
Move on.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I meant exactly what I said, and exactly what you just paraphrased from what I said. No questions are necessary unless you’re trying to be cute.
Move on.
If asking for more clarity is being 'cute' I obviously disagree about the necessity of further questions. If you feel like I'm trying to trap you into saying I don't know what that's your problem not mine. Seek help you're paranoid.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If asking for more clarity is being 'cute' I obviously disagree about the necessity of further questions. If you feel like I'm trying to trap you into saying I don't know what that's your problem not mine. Seek help you're paranoid.
You make that same exact argument in nearly every debate you engage in here.
No one has to even read your posts to know whats coming.