Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
That's interesting are you saying that it will turn off Centrists and they might not vote or vote for Trump?
America is not as progressive as Progressives like to think.
So, yeah, I think it will threaten the chances of center-right voters from flipping when many of them are probably willing to if the alternative isn't going off the leftist deep end.
I understand you posed your reply to set me up to get "owned", but you cant predict the future any better than I can so save it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden going too far to the left because he still has to win over "progressives" is the biggest threat to him losing this thing, I think.

I think the biggest threat is that Republicans voters love Trump (and will turn out for him) whereas Democratic voters don't really like any Democrat very much. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I think the biggest threat is that Republicans voters love Trump (and will turn out for him) whereas Democratic voters don't really like any Democrat very much. :mjlol:
Fair.
I don't think Republican voters love Trump as much as they love how angry he makes the left and the media.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Imagine trying to connect to black folks at your family reunion and lead with milquetoast liberals.

:pachaha:
"I do say, have you any thoughts about neo-liberal policies espoused by one Joseph Biden? Why they are a verfiable affront to classical liberalism and an extension of current status quo. How can anyone show enthusiasm for this vapid pabulum?" :hhh:

"The fukk?" :gucci:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So, yeah, I think it will threaten the chances of center-right voters from flipping when many of them are probably willing to if the alternative isn't going off the leftist deep end.
I understand you posed your reply to set me up to get "owned", but you cant predict the future any better than I can so save it.
What?! :heh: I had no such agenda, I don't even make predictions on future outcomes of elections so I don't know what you are talking about.
But thanks for answering, so it sounds like you think the Dems should repeat the, for every blue collar vote we lose we will gain 2 moderate Republicans they tried in 2016?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Man, Biden won the primary. He's at the top of the ticket, and his entire political identity is built around centrism. His entire run was based on going backwards to the "good old days" not moving forward to a new, better future like progressives have been clamoring for. The centrists won the big battle. Progressives are going to have to swallow that loss. They aren't going to be sitting at the head of the table. But at least offering them a seat should be possible without ruining the whole party. Refusing to do so would be punitive. No serious progressive is demanding he step down or attempting to invalidate his primary victory, they're just asking to be a partner in his administration. If he's too chickenshyt to even offer that olive branch, then he can go fukk himself and win without the progressive vote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man, Biden won the primary. He's at the top of the ticket, and his entire political identity is built around centrism. His entire run was based on going backwards to the "good old days" not moving forward to a new, better future like progressives have been clamoring for. The centrists won the big battle. Progressives are going to have to swallow that loss. They aren't going to be sitting at the head of the table. But at least offering them a seat should be possible without ruining the whole party. Refusing to do so would be punitive. No serious progressive is demanding he step down or attempting to invalidate his primary victory, they're just asking to be a partner in his administration. If he's too chickenshyt to even offer that olive branch, then he can go fukk himself and win without the progressive vote.
Aren't most American progressives centrists themselves.

:troll:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Aren't most American progressives centrists themselves.

:troll:
khlaedsmall-png.3642

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've heard and read numerous times that Biden can be pushed left because Biden just likes to be in the "middle" of whatever's taking place.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Not saying you did. But stop wondering why people don't get excited about "incremental change". It's in the fukking name. And check this, packing the federal judiciary with Republican judges isn't incremental. So maybe lead with something better when talking to members in your fam?

Infuriated that people aren't hype about milquetoast :mjlol:
It is incremental. Especially if Hiliary would have got to appoint Scalia's replacement. But laugh away SMH.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What?! :heh: I had no such agenda, I don't even make predictions on future outcomes of elections so I don't know what you are talking about.
But thanks for answering, so it sounds like you think the Dems should repeat the, for every blue collar vote we lose we will gain 2 moderate Republicans they tried in 2016?
Deny the accusation then fulfill the accusation, brehs.

Hillary was a different situation. Nearly everyone hated her.