Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gat dam I wanna spit in trump supporters faces if that happens:wow:

Just seeing what this red rose twitter that you brehs been talking about:francis: this serious? @jayshiggs dont be an a$$hole swallow your pride and vote for Biden man.:beli:
Yeah, I've said numerous times I am voting for Biden. You really need to pay closer attention to my posts if you want to mention me and call me an agent. lol

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Georgia dream is just a dream. But Arizona is a real winning possibility.
Mark Kelly might help give Biden Arizona instead of the other way around. He's up on McSally 13 points in the polls and it appears she's very disliked there. I'm pretty sure voters were pissed when McSally was given a Senate seat after losing the Senate election so that may fuel them to vote her out.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm happy our preferred outcome is looking like the most likely scenario. But it just comes off as looking for consensus on future events that will lend you comfort to the unknown. But yes, do you.
Jesus Christ man

:dwillhuh::what::mindblown::dahell:

That's the VERY NATURE OF THREADS LIKE THESE.

People speculate, as they should be allowed to. Nothing is certain.

Your speculation of the certainty of your preferred candidate winning the election if he were the nominee is the same thing, speculation.So don't try to pretend you can be aloof from what's happening. Anyone can see through that bullshyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jesus Christ man

:dwillhuh::what::mindblown::dahell:

That's the VERY NATURE OF THREADS LIKE THESE.

People speculate, as they should be allowed to. Nothing is certain.

Your speculation of the certainty of your preferred candidate winning the election if he were the nominee is the same thing, speculation.So don't try to pretend you can be aloof from what's happening. Anyone can see through that bullshyt.
He took it a little further and was trying to convince his speculation is the right speculation. And I don't really speculate like that. If I did please quote it. :francis: