Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta say, i still wish biden was 5 years younger but he's so much more palatable to america than hillary was :dead:

-relatable to the old white vote, which is a MASSIVE voting bloc
-born in pennsylvania or whatever, so he has that appeal to the midwest
-loyal VP to the first black president, which is the biggest endorsement in political history. the return of obama :mjcry:
-all the sexism hillary had to deal with as a woman, is off the table
-as a just-inside left democrat, independents and moderate republicans can stomach a one-time vote for him. especially since we all know he's running as a one term president to just get rid of trump, they figure fukk it. they can deal with 4 years of a biden presidency
-progressives might buck a little, and we won't get all of them, but trump is gonna go full nazi as november approaches and remind bernie and warren supporters why they hate trump so much. bernie and warren and AOC will be all over the endorsements

it's doable :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why can't the black community grasp incremental change? That's how u change a government. Slowly. It's sad, it can be painful, but thats tha only way to change this system for the better. Talking to some members in my fam, and we just don't approach politics like the other side. The other side understands the importance of judges. We don't. Its so infuriating.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i gotta say, i still wish biden was 5 years younger but he's so much more palatable to america than hillary was :dead:

-relatable to the old white vote, which is a MASSIVE voting bloc
-born in pennsylvania or whatever, so he has that appeal to the midwest
-loyal VP to the first black president, which is the biggest endorsement in political history. the return of obama :mjcry:
-all the sexism hillary had to deal with as a woman, is off the table
-as a just-inside left democrat, independents and moderate republicans can stomach a one-time vote for him. especially since we all know he's running as a one term president to just get rid of trump, they figure fukk it. they can deal with 4 years of a biden presidency
-progressives might buck a little, and we won't get all of them, but trump is gonna go full nazi as november approaches and remind bernie and warren supporters why they hate trump so much. bernie and warren and AOC will be all over the endorsements

it's doable :wow:

You make good points. Trump going all out Nazi and anti-intellectual as time goes on, and only stagnating growth of his base. People talk about Trump being Teflon Don....but he is costing virtually every other GOP member their seat whenever their re election is coming.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why can't the black community grasp incremental change? That's how u change a government. Slowly. It's sad, it can be painful, but thats tha only way to change this system for the better. Talking to some members in my fam, and we just don't approach politics like the other side. The other side understands the importance of judges. We don't. Its so infuriating.

Why are you trying to have people all hype about incremental change? :heh:

You can tell people to vote without being inaccurately patronizing about incremental change. If incremental change won't impact them much, you've removed their incentive to go stand in line for 6 hrs.

I really hope this isn't how Biden is doing his outreach :dead:

Go vote though :unimpressed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why are you trying to have people all hype about incremental change? :heh:

You can tell people to vote without being inaccurately patronizing about incremental change. If incremental change won't impact them much, you've removed their incentive to go stand in line for 6 hrs.

I really hope this isn't how Biden is doing his outreach :dead:

Go vote though :unimpressed:

No one made that argument :mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one made that argument :mjlol:

Not saying you did. But stop wondering why people don't get excited about "incremental change". It's in the fukking name. And check this, packing the federal judiciary with Republican judges isn't incremental. So maybe lead with something better when talking to members in your fam?

Infuriated that people aren't hype about milquetoast :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not saying you did. But stop wondering why people don't get excited about "incremental change". It's in the fukking name. And check this, packing the federal judiciary with Republican judges isn't incremental. So maybe lead with something better when talking to members in your fam?

No one said that either. :gucci:

anyone using the term milquetoast isn't a part of the target demographic. You bourgeois nikkas Mayne :mjlol:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

No one cares about convincing you, the turnout for democrats is already impressive.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Biden going too far to the left because he still has to win over "progressives" is the biggest threat to him losing this thing, I think.
That's interesting are you saying that it will turn off Centrists and they might not vote or vote for Trump?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one cares about convincing you, the turnout for democrats is already impressive.

Then he can stop complaining about members of his fam turning up if turnout ain't an issue. I don't need convincing, but I don't have any stakes in it so :yeshrug: