Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if biden is polling even in georgia and texas, and winning in florida, then he must be safe in real swing states

NOT getting complacent, but i like where he's at. because if it's true what they're saying that the economy is gonna take til end of 2021 to recover, the orange fakkit is finished.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't think people understand how different this election is to 2016. Biden is nowhere near as disliked as Hillary.

I saw a poll where about 55% of voters think that Biden sexually harassed Tara Reade (this was before the recent stories that proved beyond a doubt she's a liar) and yet at the same time Biden was BEATING Trump in that poll by about 6%.

Also, a recent poll shows that among people that dislike both Biden and Trump, Biden is winning those voters by a HUGE margin (60% to Trump's 28%). That's the key difference. People just want to get this orange clown outta the White House.

Nothing else matters :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't think people understand how different this election is to 2016. Biden is nowhere near as disliked as Hillary.

I saw a poll where about 55% of voters think that Biden sexually harassed Tara Reade (this was before the recent stories that proved beyond a doubt she's a liar) and yet at the same time Biden was BEATING Trump in that poll by about 6%.

Also, a recent poll shows that among people that dislike both Biden and Trump, Biden is winning those voters by a HUGE margin (60% to Trump's 28%). That's the key difference. People just want to get this orange clown outta the White House.

Nothing else matters :yeshrug:
Yeah, this thread is a lot of this sentiment over and over. Who are you really trying to convince? lol

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, this thread is a lot of this sentiment over and over. Who are you really trying to convince? lol
You lol :heh:.

Anyways, I still see people in here and other threads thinking that this year is going to be the same as 2016 (not saying Trump can't win re-election). I'm giving my 2 cents. Let me be breh :ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You lol :heh:.

Anyways, I still see people in here and other threads thinking that this year is going to be the same as 2016 (not saying Trump can't win re-election). I'm giving my 2 cents. Let me be breh :ufdup:
I'm happy our preferred outcome is looking like the most likely scenario. But it just comes off as looking for consensus on future events that will lend you comfort to the unknown. But yes, do you.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm happy our preferred outcome is looking like the most likely scenario. But it just comes off as looking for consensus on future events that will lend you comfort to the unknown. But yes, do you.
I just saw that TLR thread. That thread literally proves why I made my previous statement:pachaha:.

I swear a lot of the dudes in TLR are so retarded man :deadmanny:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Donald Trump fukks around anymore, he going to get smoked and have only 100 electoral votes TOTAL :wow:
Gat dam I wanna spit in trump supporters faces if that happens:wow:

Just seeing what this red rose twitter that you brehs been talking about:francis: this serious? @jayshiggs dont be an a$$hole swallow your pride and vote for Biden man.:beli: