Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is all just in my gut but I really think Trump wins another one his base is too invested to let him lose. Granted I think 2012 had low poll numbers, I don't know if enough people show up for Biden after the assault allegation. Hopefully he wins but I'm not holding my breath.

Trump's base is not growing. He already lost the Midwest totally, and the econony is in the tank. Dedication cannot INCREASE votes, just stagnate their own base and alienate everyone else. Trump is losing goddamn Texas of all places, and tied in Georgia.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Trump's base is not growing. He already lost the Midwest totally, and the econony is in the tank. Dedication cannot INCREASE votes, just stagnate their own base and alienate everyone else. Trump is losing goddamn Texas of all places, and tied in Georgia.
I'm not saying it's growing but what I'm saying is are dems actually going to show up more unlike 2012, I know trump voters will. I'm concerned if the amount of dems who show up outweigh the ones who won't vote for biden at all.

Trump can do no wrong to them, I know people gonna say the independent polls were low but trump is still a favorite for at least out of 121 independents.

I just wonder if the amount of people saying more people are going to vote in this election is just hearsay a la Sanders fans being a lot more visible and heard

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is all just in my gut but I really think Trump wins another one his base is too invested to let him lose. Granted I think 2012 had low poll numbers, I don't know if enough people show up for Biden after the assault allegation. Hopefully he wins but I'm not holding my breath.

Biden imo should be a lot more visible, I know they probably don't want him talking too much but i feel like Obama was everywhere on his first go around. Not much he can do with stuff being shut down but he should be livestreaming or something.
Your gut? you sound like a trump supporter..

Get the fukk out of here with that clown shyt.. If you are even remotely paying attention you would know Trump is not winning in November and you don't even have to look at the polls to see the obvious... GOP haven't won any seats in major elections since 2018 none, zip, nada..... so wtf makes you think he's winning in 2018?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying it's growing but what I'm saying is are dems actually going to show up more unlike 2012, I know trump voters will. I'm concerned if the amount of dems who show up outweigh the ones who won't vote for biden at all.

Trump can do no wrong to them, I know people gonna say the independent polls were low but trump is still a favorite for at least out of 121 independents.

I just wonder if the amount of people saying more people are going to vote in this election is just hearsay a la Sanders fans being a lot more visible and heard

People who lost family to COVID19 are not taking this election for granted. A lot of people who sat down in 2016 are gonna vote in 2020. This is an existential threat, and no one is gonna idly sit by.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Dems are gonna show up cause of hatred for Trump

We've seen it since 2017.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Your gut? you sound like a trump supporter..

Get the fukk out of here with that clown shyt.. If you are even remotely paying attention you would know Trump is not winning in November and you don't even have to look at the polls to see the obvious... GOP haven't won any seats in major elections since 2018 none, zip, nada..... so wtf makes you think he's winning in 2018?
:stopitslime: nikka all I said was I'm wondering if more dems actually come out and if they will actually vote for Biden because I've seen the the never biden stuff going around/ the assault being brought up again last week. Some people in the server I'm in saying they gonna leave the president part empty.

A simple thought about on if what I'm seeing might be the majority or the minority has now made me a Trump supporter. All I needed was a point in the direction of Democrats voting more and possibly the *never biden* crowd being a minority. I would absolutely love if I was wrong.

Daps
A viewer just asked Biden on MSNBC if he would commit to not pardon Trump if he got indicted. Biden said he commits and he would not pardon Trump. We'll see what happens.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:stopitslime: nikka all I said was I'm wondering if more dems actually come out and if they will actually vote for Biden because I've seen the the never biden stuff going around/ the assault being brought up again last week. Some people in the server I'm in saying they gonna leave the president part empty.

A simple thought about on if what I'm seeing might be the majority or the minority has now made me a Trump supporter. All I needed was a point in the direction of Democrats voting more and possibly the *never biden* crowd being a minority. I would absolutely love if I was wrong.

You wondering if more dems will show up? nikka have you been paying attention? real talk? or are you being a contrarian? Dems have been showing up in full force since the Midterm elections... GOP have been getting crushed...

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
You wondering if more dems will show up? nikka have you been paying attention? real talk? or are you being a contrarian? Dems have been showing up in full force since the Midterm elections... GOP have been getting crushed...
I've been paying attention but after 2012 and being told that "Hilary is a better candidate and she will win" I'm absolutely feeling some type of way when I see the same things for Biden. Do you think there are enough Democrats that are never biden to sway the election?