Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
this is where I'm at.

This is all just in my gut but I really think Trump wins another one his base is too invested to let him lose. Granted I think 2012 had low poll numbers, I don't know if enough people show up for Biden after the assault allegation. Hopefully he wins but I'm not holding my breath.

Biden imo should be a lot more visible, I know they probably don't want him talking too much but i feel like Obama was everywhere on his first go around. Not much he can do with stuff being shut down but he should be livestreaming or something.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Biden only won the primaries after the media relentlessly painted this false narrative that he was stronger candidate to beat Trump. This myth led people who would have otherwise voted for other candidates to vote for Biden. Now he's underperforming even Hillary in some battleground states, so much for that myth.:camby:

giphy.gif

Cute

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've been paying attention but after 2012 and being told that "Hilary is a better candidate and she will win" I'm absolutely feeling some type of way when I see the same things for Biden. Do you think there are enough Democrats that are never biden to sway the election?
Never Biden Dems? there is no such thing and people will not play that whataboutism game like they did with Hillary thinking Trump was the better candidate... That clown shyt is all the way out of the window, Biden was a better candidate in 2016 to beat trump and he's the better candidate now.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
anyone with a drop of common sense can see through that bs.

good
Yeah but with Lindsey Graham starting that BS "investigation" and hearings in June, it's going to be back in the news then. You know the media is gonna cover that sh!t to death in order to seem "unbiased". SMH :snoop:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
it's not about concern trolling it's just looking at the reality of the situation

Biden has against him

Tara Reade allegations
the media willing to play the whole both sides of the Obamagate/investigations to the point it may depressed Dem turnouts
That loss Dems had in Cali recently CA#25
a very vocal anti-biden campaign that can in fact sway people from turning up to vote for him
that one weirdo from New Hampshire (?) running as a third party canidate
lack of enthusiasm
the possibility to outright delay the election in it's entirety

I'm just saying, I'm being reasonable in realizing that 45 might squeak through with a win.

We know where you sit at. You were saying Tara Reade was going to end Biden's campaign a few days ago. The concern trolling is obvious. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it's not about concern trolling it's just looking at the reality of the situation

Biden has against him

Tara Reade allegations
the media willing to play the whole both sides of the Obamagate/investigations to the point it may depressed Dem turnouts
That loss Dems had in Cali recently CA#25
a very vocal anti-biden campaign that can in fact sway people from turning up to vote for him
that one weirdo from New Hampshire (?) running as a third party canidate
lack of enthusiasm
the possibility to outright delay the election in it's entirety

I'm just saying, I'm being reasonable in realizing that 45 might squeak through with a win.
No one said Trump winning again isn't unreasonable. There's a difference between pointing that out and saying those are going to end his campaign like you were doing earlier. That reeks of concern trolling.