Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I feel like I tapped out of all news in April...shyt just got too stressful. What’s the deal with primaries? Did any states still hold them? Are they done since bernie dropped? I know they don’t matter, but was just wondering

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Biden only won the primaries after the media relentlessly painted this false narrative that he was stronger candidate to beat Trump. This myth led people who would have otherwise voted for other candidates to vote for Biden. Now he's underperforming even Hillary in some battleground states, so much for that myth.:camby:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Biden only won the primaries after the media relentlessly painted this false narrative that he was stronger candidate to beat Trump. This myth led people who would have otherwise voted for other candidates to vote for Biden. Now he's underperforming even Hillary in some battleground states, so much for that myth.:camby:
So if he can’t overcome a media narrative how would have done any better against the Trump/FNX machine?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if he can’t overcome a media narrative how would have done any better against the Trump/FNX machine?
he wouldnt. trump and the right would have ate bernie alive, and enough democrats (you know, the middle class who actually votes. unlike bernie supporters :mjlol:) would have been scared off by the "higher taxes" rhetoric

bernie would have fukkin lost