Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No clue what she's even trying to do now. Seems like it's going to be a political pundit, thats the only path I see.
She has no political energy right now...that's the problem

I got nothing against her but she's like a HS superstar who didn't get an offer from a Euro Club and didn't want to go to a JUCO

Yeah you got talent and you MIGHT still make the league but...man...its not gonna be easy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not about concern trolling it's just looking at the reality of the situation

Biden has against him

Tara Reade allegations
the media willing to play the whole both sides of the Obamagate/investigations to the point it may depressed Dem turnouts
That loss Dems had in Cali recently CA#25
a very vocal anti-biden campaign that can in fact sway people from turning up to vote for him
that one weirdo from New Hampshire (?) running as a third party canidate
lack of enthusiasm
the possibility to outright delay the election in it's entirety

I'm just saying, I'm being reasonable in realizing that 45 might squeak through with a win.
i think trump could win :ehh: but not for most of these reasons

no one gives a fukk about tara reade, or obamagate, in november. im actually glad that bullshyt is happening now

one congressional district is meaningless

amash, who knows whose voters he actually gets. maybe he takes from biden, but why would he? he's a hardcore conservative, why not say he takes republicans who hate trump?

trump being the antichrist for the democrats takes care of the enthusiasm problem. and biden is the loyal VP of the most popular democrat ever

delay...ehh. don't see it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess that fukkin fakkit jim jordan is trying to open an investigation into hunter biden :mjlol:

democrats need to fight back and investigate jared kushner. this party is so fukking weak and ineffective

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

i think trump is 100 percent keeping ohio, but florida is on the table

if obama won it twice....joe biden can win it. the senior citizen population in florida can flip to biden pretty easily if trump continues to fail this badly

Trump was up 1 in this poll in March. :wow: