Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People are openly insulting Progressives and stating they don't have to appeal to them but we're making it harder? :gucci:
Laugh now, cry later I guess. :francis:
Internet insults (the same ones they were delivering for months just weeks ago) now are the determining factor for doing what’s in your best interest :mjlol:

joe (who has been pushed to the left throughout this cycle) is now equivalent to trump, who will (continue to) actively work to tear down basic tenets of democracy that would be foundations for further progressive gains

Bro’s, making it harder than it has to be since 2016 :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Internet insults (the same ones they were delivering for months just weeks ago) now are the determining factor for doing what’s in your best interest :mjlol:

joe (who has been pushed to the left throughout this cycle) is now equivalent to trump, who will (continue to) actively work to tear down basic tenets of democracy that would be foundations for further progressive gains

Bro’s, making it harder than it has to be since 2016 :mjlol:
I've never insulted anyone on this site. So please don't lump me in with "they". But I understand you have to in order for your point to make sense. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's always the same song and dance:

• These people don't run on policies that appeal to progressives
  • Then they bring in policies that progressives have ran on themselves to their own platform
  • Well, I'm not voting for them because I don't trust them (for no reason)
:unimpressed:
Who has said in this thread they aren't voting for Biden in this most recent song and dance? :gucci:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

lets go!!!! :wow:

giphy.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My boy jay is in shambles :wow: scrapping for excuses to equate a Biden presidency to trump. Losing grip on reality. I can’t bare to watch you like this :wow:

People are openly insulting Progressives and stating they don't have to appeal to them but we're making it harder? :gucci:
Laugh now, cry later I guess. :francis:
Oochie Wallie

I've never insulted anyone on this site. So please don't lump me in with "they". But I understand you have to in order for your point to make sense. lol
One mic

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
It's always the same song and dance:

• These people don't run on policies that appeal to progressives
  • Then they bring in policies that progressives have ran on themselves to their own platform
  • Well, I'm not voting for them because I don't trust them (for no reason)
:unimpressed:

Why are they bringing in policies that progressives have ran on, if according to you, there is no need to even bother appealing to progressives.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why are they bringing in policies that progressives have ran on, if according to you, there is no need to even bother appealing to progressives.
The post is exactly why they shouldn't overly focus on courting progressive voters, many of whom didn't turn out for their ideal candidates.

If the policies aren't enough then :manny:.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The post is exactly why they shouldn't overly focus on courting progressive voters, many of whom didn't turn out for their ideal candidates.

If the policies aren't enough then :manny:.

This post is completely empty and doesn’t address what I said at all. Why bother hitting post reply?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
You created a strawman

I’m asking you to explain what you said in this thread. You posted that there was not a need to court progressives who don’t turn out for their own, then later acknowledged that Biden is adopting progressive policy.

That seems to suggest to me that there is some need to appeal to more progressive voters. If I misinterpreted you ok, explain. It seems like some of your posts are meaningless attempts to dunk on progressive posters.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m asking you to explain what you said in this thread. You posted that there was not a need to court progressives who don’t turn out for their own, then later acknowledged that Biden is adopting progressive policy.

That seems to suggest to me that there is some need to appeal to more progressive voters. If I misinterpreted you ok, explain. It seems like some of your posts are meaningless attempts to dunk on progressive posters.
Actually, I said the following:
There's no need to overly appeal to a voting base who did not turn out for their favored candidate TWICE.

That's very different than the strawman you were attempting to make.

The progressive American left has failed at identifying what policy is most important, how to implement, and what it looks like when implemented.

And i believe that's why progressives continue to perform poorly.

Just look at three of the most popular progressives main talking points.

Bernie: Medicare for all
Warren: wealth Tax
AOC: green new deal

You can't cater to that because the progressive left is just a scatter plot of people whose main thing they have in common is they want something different. :mjlol: