Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how Biden doesn’t elicit nearly the same type of venom as Hillary (except from the progressive left) even though he’s a much worse candidate with a much worse record.
sexism :yeshrug:

hillary is a fukkin crook, but shes not guilty of anything her male counterparts arent

she really is goddamn unlikeable tho :mjlol: its not like she would be a popular politician if she was a man. so goddamn phony

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Conveniently forgetting that people don't want to admit that they vote Trump. It's why all the polls were wrong in 2016.
Polls in 2016 weren't wrong (for the most part). They showed that the election was going to be close and in many of the swing state polls, the actual result was within the margin of error.

Additionally, in 2016, Trump had the advantage of being the outsider candidate and undecideds hated him less than Hillary. This time around he doesn't have that advantage.

He's a very unpopular incumbent President and Joe Biden is more liked than Trump and more than liked than Hillary was. Additionally, polls in the 2018 midterms were very accurate (for the most part).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Conveniently forgetting that people don't want to admit that they vote Trump. It's why all the polls were wrong in 2016.
Yeah because they didn’t like Shillary and it was pretty universal... Republicans (moderates) fukks with Joe..

All those counties and states Bernie won in the 2016 primary was fools gold for Bernie because those people who voted for him was voting against Hillary period.. Fast forward 4 yrs later and Bernie got absolutely destroyed by those very same people even tho him and shillary were neck and neck in 2016.. think about that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Polls in 2016 weren't wrong (for the most part). They showed that the election was going to be close and in many of the swing state polls, the actual result was within the margin of error.

Additionally, in 2016, Trump had the advantage of being the outsider candidate and undecideds hated him less than Hillary. This time around he doesn't have that advantage.

He's a very unpopular incumbent President and Joe Biden is more liked than Trump and more than liked than Hillary was. Additionally, polls in the 2018 midterms were very accurate (for the most part).

From 2018 on GOP been holding monumental L’s... Trends should tell people same will hold in November.. That’s why you see Moscow Mitch off code on his no fukks given tour now because he see the writing on the wall he’s losing... Senate will absolutely swing back to Dem control..

Even if trump wins he will resign the moment the new Senate Dem majority takes control... Either way he’s done in Nov whether he loses or Dems take the senate hes out of here on Jan 17th

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
From 2018 on GOP been holding monumental L’s... Trends should tell people same will hold in November.. That’s why you see Moscow Mitch off code on his no fukks given tour now because he see the writing on the wall he’s losing... Senate will absolutely swing back to Dem control..

Even if trump wins he will resign the moment the new Senate Dem majority takes control... Either way he’s done in Nov whether he loses or Dems take the senate hes out of here on Jan 17th
What? :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but i say biden wins in 2016 :yeshrug:

70k votes in 3 states is ERASED by the hillary unlikeable factor/plain sexism. trump really squeaked that fukkin victory out

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You heard me right lmaoooo.

You really think Trump will continue as President with a Dem majority in Congress and Senate? :mjlol:
Why would he resign though? Trump's ego would be too big.

Also, Democrats controlling both houses would make them an easy scapegoat for Trump to use. He would more legitimately be accurate in "the Democrats are obstructing me", "I can't help the country because of Democrats", "the Democrats are the deep state", etc.

Trump would have an easy 2 years doing nothing...until at least the 2022 midterms. C'mon man :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You heard me right lmaoooo.

You really think Trump will continue as President with a Dem majority in Congress and Senate? :mjlol:
he doesnt even want to be president past winning the election in november

no more of his nascar/kkk rallies, no more campaigning and stealing money from his redneck supporters, just 4 years of serving his country. trump has zero interest in that

if he wins in november, he gets out of office somehow within a year

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why would he resign though? Trump's ego would be too big.

Also, Democrats controlling both houses would make them an easy scapegoat for Trump to use. He would more legitimately be accurate in "the Democrats are obstructing me", "I can't help the country because of Democrats", "the Democrats are the deep state", etc.

Trump would have an easy 2 years doing nothing...until at least the 2022 midterms. C'mon man :dahell:
Breh he lost any political capital he had the previous 4 yrs and it’s 4 years of Material Dems can use to counter anything in regarding to obstruction... He’s finished

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Breh he lost any political capital he had the previous 4 yrs and it’s 4 years of Material Dems can use to counter anything in regarding to obstruction... He’s finished
Trump wouldn't resign though. You really think Trump would resign? Trump would just spend the entire time chilling and blaming Democrats....even more than he already does.

Also, Democrats without 67 Senate seats can't convict Trump.