Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Actually, I said the following:

That's very different than the strawman you were attempting to make

Would you then agree that there is a need to appeal to progressive voters, and Biden moving left is evidence of that?

I think there is need to, moving towards decriminalizing marijuana (after his moronic past position on it) and talking about forgiving student loan debt are the smart if he wants to appeal to someone like me: a progressive living in a potential swing state TX.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My boy jay is in shambles :wow: scrapping for excuses to equate a Biden presidency to trump. Losing grip on reality. I can’t bare to watch you like this :wow:

Oochie Wallie

One mic
Yes I am a Progressive, but no I don't insult people. Your reading comprehension is just lacking. On purpose maybe? :ld:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Would you then agree that there is a need to appeal to progressive voters, and Biden moving left is evidence of that?

I think there is need to, moving towards decriminalizing marijuana (after his moronic past position on it) and talking about forgiving student loan debt are the smart if he wants to appeal to someone like me: a progressive living in a potential swing state TX.
Student loan relief, free public education, medicare/Medicaid expansion, public option, increasing taxes on the wealthy, increased HBCU funding, limiting fossil fuels, etc are all pretty much the mainstream dem platform. :manny:

Marijuana legalization should be a part of the platform. I've commented before about how wild it is that he's not for full decriminalization of Marijuana, but wants to reduce the scheduling on cocaine (he should do both:hubie:
).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Progressives should all get behind Medicare for all. It's when they were doing their best.

But look at how visceral it became when Warren offered a plan to achieve that goal that was different than Bernie's because of how they financed it.

That was the beginning of the end.
Yeah, Warren lost her own supporters with that. Bad move on her part. :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes I am a Progressive, but no I don't insult people. Your reading comprehension is just lacking. On purpose maybe? :ld:
the straw man continues to evolve :wow: you are the one that grouped yourself in with a group in the first place :mjlol:

Regardless, that is aside from the main point which you almost avoided which is you equating the result of a Biden presidency to a trump 2nd term

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Climate Change I'd prefer, but truth be told, they'd probably fukk around scare people away

Progressives should all get behind Medicare for all. It's when they were doing their best.

But look at how visceral it became when Warren offered a plan to achieve that goal that was different than Bernie's because of how they financed it.

That was the beginning of the end.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the straw man continues to evolve :wow: you are the one that grouped yourself in with a group in the first place :mjlol:

Regardless, that is aside from the main point which you almost avoided which is you equating the result of a Biden presidency to a trump 2nd term
Wow, I guess I gave you too much credit. You don't even understand basic group dynamics. A member of a group is not responsible for the actions of every person who also claims to be apart of said group.
I'm pretty sure I didn't do that but please quote it so I can explain it to you. :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it? I think you guys have this accuser issue twisted. Her story whether believable or not is not that important. Democrats were gung ho about #MeToo during the Kavanaugh hearings. You can't just say nevermind now.You leave yourself open to attacks like this:

So they got Biden and his surrogates full throated saying believe women when it is their opponents and saying the opposite when it is one of their own. You gonna just let a hypocritical stance like that hang out there the entire election season? Denying it isn't even enough you have to either call for a transparent investigation or admit you were playing politics previously. The latter is an impossibility so you have to have the allegations fully vetted not just trot Biden out there saying he didn't do it. Wishing it away isn't gonna work, Republicans are just gonna hit you over the head with it over and over.

It's not that I do or don't believe her. I wasn't there so I can't say what happened or didn't happen. Same shyt with Kavanaugh. I don't really think something done 30 years ago reflects on who a person is today anyway and if the choice is Biden or Trump I'm with Biden.

Don't like Biden, think he's a shytty candidate. He's against medicare for all for example and I'm for that but he also didn't ignore COVID-19 for months then take token actions shift blame to the governors and act like he saved millions of lives when his inaction caused lives so there's that. Hell I wasn't gonna vote for Biden until COVID-19 broke out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's not that I do or don't believe her. I wasn't there so I can't say what happened or didn't happen. Same shyt with Kavanaugh. I don't really think something done 30 years ago reflects on who a person is today anyway and if the choice is Biden or Trump I'm with Biden.

Don't like Biden, think he's a shytty candidate. He's against medicare for all for example and I'm for that but he also didn't ignore COVID-19 for months then take token actions shift blame to the governors and act like he saved millions of lives when his inaction caused lives so there's that. Hell I wasn't gonna vote for Biden until COVID-19 broke out.
Yeah, I'm not even saying don't vote for him or anything like that. I'm saying just acknowledging this is a weak spot for him if he doesn't strategize around this topic better.