Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So it won't be Progressives fault if he loses it will be Biden, his surrogates and his base cause they couldn't be bothered appealing to us?
If Trump wins progressives get nothing thay they want.

That's something you have to deal with on your own terms.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about the lack wins progressives have made in the last 4 years
:yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We all can agree with this but her story is moving too much. She out here telling people but she isn't writing this down to journalize it? Date, time, location, etc should have been chronicled immediately. Tara is bringing all of this to the forefront. The onus is on her to make these accusations believable. You can't just jump out like a jack in a box and say "Joe Biden raped me" and then keep shaking the slate like an Etch-A-Sketch and while so many people don't like Biden anyways are amplifying this shyt. This is WWE status now.
Is it? I think you guys have this accuser issue twisted. Her story whether believable or not is not that important. Democrats were gung ho about #MeToo during the Kavanaugh hearings. You can't just say nevermind now.You leave yourself open to attacks like this:

So they got Biden and his surrogates full throated saying believe women when it is their opponents and saying the opposite when it is one of their own. You gonna just let a hypocritical stance like that hang out there the entire election season? Denying it isn't even enough you have to either call for a transparent investigation or admit you were playing politics previously. The latter is an impossibility so you have to have the allegations fully vetted not just trot Biden out there saying he didn't do it. Wishing it away isn't gonna work, Republicans are just gonna hit you over the head with it over and over.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Trump wins progressives get nothing thay they want.

That's something you have to deal with on your own terms.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about the lack wins progressives have made in the last 4 years
:yeshrug:
And I think I can do both but thanks for the advice. lol If Biden wins we most likely don't get what we want either. Feel free to answer the question. lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And I think I can do both but thanks for the advice. lol If Biden wins we most likely don't get what we want either. Feel free to answer the question. lol
trump filling up the Supreme Court with young alt right judges guarantees you get nothing you want for the next several decades.

But keep trying to make this harder than it actually is bros :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
trump filling up the Supreme Court with young alt right judges guarantees you get nothing you want for the next several decades.

But keep trying to make this harder than it actually is bros :mjlol:
People are openly insulting Progressives and stating they don't have to appeal to them but we're making it harder? :gucci:
Laugh now, cry later I guess. :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Is it? I think you guys have this accuser issue twisted. Her story whether believable or not is not that important. Democrats were gung ho about #MeToo during the Kavanaugh hearings. You can't just say nevermind now.You leave yourself open to attacks like this:

So they got Biden and his surrogates full throated saying believe women when it is their opponents and saying the opposite when it is one of their own. You gonna just let a hypocritical stance like that hang out there the entire election season? Denying it isn't even enough you have to either call for a transparent investigation or admit you were playing politics previously. The latter is an impossibility so you have to have the allegations fully vetted not just trot Biden out there saying he didn't do it. Wishing it away isn't gonna work, Republicans are just gonna hit you over the head with it over and over.

There is hypocrisy here because this was weaponized against the GOP. I have no problem stating this. However, I'm never one to rush to judgement anyways. I've lived long enough to know when the other foot might drop. The fact that he is touchy-feely has always let me know that he has boundary issues but rapist is a bridge I'm not willing to cross here. Motives, inconsistencies, etc. I don't believe a lot of shyt. The idea of faith is largely foreign to me. Bring me credible proof and then I'll judge accordingly. #MeToo has had some bullshyt associated with it from the beginning. From what I've been able to learn here, the story has changed. In relation to something this explosive to place on someone, should have crossed t's and dotted i's before you open your mouth. She didn't so now I and others doubt her credibility.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There is hypocrisy here because this was weaponized against the GOP. I have no problem stating this. However, I'm never one to rush to judgement anyways. I've lived long enough to know when the other foot might drop. The fact that he is touchy-feely has always let me know that he has boundary issues but rapist is a bridge I'm not willing to cross here. Motives, inconsistencies, etc. I don't believe a lot of shyt. The idea of faith is largely foreign to me. Bring me credible proof and then I'll judge accordingly. #MeToo has had some bullshyt associated with it from the beginning. From what I've been able to learn here, the story has changed. In relation to something this explosive to place on someone, should have crossed t's and dotted i's before you open your mouth. She didn't so now I and others doubt her credibility.
And that's the only issue really. The hypocrisy on full display is not doing Biden or Dems any favors. The rest is not actually important until that is addressed.