Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really, Ford's stuff was, especially compared to this, rock solid. There is a thin line between love and hate, not in harassment and assault. This is all tumbling down. Her desires are appearing to be political.
Honestly ford was only a little more solid than this. And her motives were as political as Christine. I don't think we can dismiss this out of hand. I think we have a natural inclination to attack assault victims, to begin with. I want to know what agreement Megyn Kelly came to interview her. The real lesson here is Joe needs to be more careful in public.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is not pro sports. Please look at the evidence. Something happened. It probably wasn't what she's saying, but why does Joe get caught up like this?
Breh, you can't come out with a serious claim like rape, backtrack 2-3 times down to "he put his hands on my shoulders and played with my hair", then put Trump-adjacent lawyers around you and claim this to be legit. I'm sorry, it doesn't work like that.

She's very effectively destroyed her credibility in a short amount of time.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
that energy disappeared so quick :wow:

they was spouting off to warren gs, biden boyz, everybody but actual republicans

now they are shouting no mas :mjlol:
Bernie cats were the underdogs, of course they were gonna talk shyt about the competition. But now it's over.:dahell:

Like I said, beat Trump first and pray all those Bernie supporters fall in line first before you gloat.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you can't come out with a serious claim like rape, backtrack 2-3 times down to "he put his hands on my shoulders and played with my hair", then put Trump-adjacent lawyers around you and claim this to be legit. I'm sorry, it doesn't work like that.

She's very effectively destroyed her credibility in a short amount of time.
The problem with this is that Joe has been caught up before. Even if this isn't the truth (and as you've said, she changed her story), Joe needs to be more careful in how he moves.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The problem with this is that Joe has been caught up before. Even if this isn't the truth (and as you've said, she changed her story), Joe needs to be more careful in how he moves.

We all can agree with this but her story is moving too much. She out here telling people but she isn't writing this down to journalize it? Date, time, location, etc should have been chronicled immediately. Tara is bringing all of this to the forefront. The onus is on her to make these accusations believable. You can't just jump out like a jack in a box and say "Joe Biden raped me" and then keep shaking the slate like an Etch-A-Sketch and while so many people don't like Biden anyways are amplifying this shyt. This is WWE status now.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bernie cats were the underdogs, of course they were gonna talk shyt about the competition. But now it's over.:dahell:

Like I said, beat Trump first and pray all those Bernie supporters fall in line first before you gloat.

No no, it's their party, they don't need Bernie supporters, they got this.

Which is why I've lost track of the number of threads in here begging everyone to fall in line and vote for milquetoast :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No no, it's their party, they don't need Bernie supporters, they got this.

Which is why I've lost track of the number of threads in here begging everyone to fall in line and vote for milquetoast :mjlol:
There's no need to overly appeal to a voting base who did not turn out for their favored candidate TWICE.