Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i partially agree with this... i mean, we shouldn't be making predictions... we're in the first quarter of the game and we're up by 10 points... that shouldn't be extrapolated to mean we're going to win the game, just that we're up right now..... it's okay to mention that we're up right now... it's even okay to cheer that we're up right now... i agree with you that we shouldn't just assume that because we're up right now that we'll stay up....
Yeah, and you know reading your post made me thin
@jayshiggs you want to explain this or keep posting leftist bullshyt :mjgrin:
I've stated any accusation that is not directly after the incident I am skeptical about. My point has always been about how is the Biden campaign and Democrats, Democratic media going to navigate it effectively.
But I'm glad I am on your mind. That's effective posting. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah, and you know reading your post made me thin

I've stated any accusation that is not directly after the incident I am skeptical about. My point has always been about how is the Biden campaign and Democrats, Democratic media going to navigate it effectively.
But I'm glad I am on your mind. That's effective posting. :mjgrin:

nah you ain’t on my mind but I actually read these threads and the deliberate agent work your engaging in.. so again you want to explain why Tara Reade lifted a passage from her pops book word for word to say how she was “assaulted by Biden”? Or we just going to ignore the obvious someone is a fukkin liar :mjgrin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not only is he going to lose to Biden he’s going to lose badly... Joe might hang 400+ electoral votes on him :mjlol:
Most I see Biden at is 312...

He would have to hold onto what Hillary did in 2016 and win back PA/WI/MI/OH/NC...

I don't see him winning OH, and I think he will get one of WI/NC which are a toss up...

So best I got him at is 284...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nah you ain’t on my mind but I actually read these threads and the deliberate agent work your engaging in.. so again you want to explain why Tara Reade lifted a passage from her pops book word for word to say how she was “assaulted by Biden”? Or we just going to ignore the obvious someone is a fukkin liar :mjgrin:
tenor.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most I see Biden at is 312...

He would have to hold onto what Hillary did in 2016 and win back PA/WI/MI/OH/NC...

I don't see him winning OH, and I think he will get one of WI/NC which are a toss up...

So best I got him at is 284...

fam you not paying attention, The GOP got washed in PA/MI/OH/NC/WI in the congressional elections in 2018, Biden is going to win PA/MI/WI.. That’s game over right there.. FL is damn near a purple state now, Trump losing fukkin Texas bro Texas? Biden is washing him in the polls but even without lookin at the polls Texas is moving purple..

Look at the trends don’t focus on the polls.. GOP been holding massive L’s since 2018, even 3 weeks ago in WI the GOP Caught a massive L when they voted to have in person voting instead of mail in ballots.. Folk still went out there exposed to the Covid and all and defeated them gop clowns for that state Supreme Court seat

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
fam you not paying attention, The GOP got washed in PA/MI/OH/NC/WI in the congressional elections in 2018, Biden is going to win PA/MI/WI.. That’s game over right there.. FL is damn near a purple state now, Trump losing fukkin Texas bro Texas? Biden is washing him in the polls but even without lookin at the polls Texas is moving purple..

Look at the trends don’t focus on the polls.. GOP been holding massive L’s since 2018, even 3 weeks ago in WI the GOP Caught a massive L when they voted to have in person voting instead of mail in ballots.. Folk still went out there exposed to the Covid and all and defeated them gop clowns for that state Supreme Court seat
We are not going to win TX, OH and FL...

And betting on Florida to turn blue is the equivalent of betting on Trump to pass a 5th grade reading comprehension exam...

I don't care what the polls say, it ain't happening breh...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We are not going to win TX, OH and FL...

And betting on Florida to turn blue is the equivalent of betting on Trump to pass a 5th grade reading comprehension exam...

I don't care what the polls say, it ain't happening breh...
I didn’t say Dems was going to win Tx but it’s now purple.. I’m not making this shyt up breh

I don’t count OH but FL might swing blue for one cycle.. but i told you already don’t look at the polls and look at the trends on ACTUAL elections that already took place since 2018... this shyt ain’t rocket science B

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No one has rose colored glasses on for Biden...

We all know Biden has skeletons in his closet...Once again you're posting on a majority black forum, we all know this mothafukka was the architect of the 90's crime bill...You don't see us constantly posting about that do you? Why? because the other guy he's running against has done everything in office except put on his grandwizard cloak and do a heil Hitler in-front of the nation...

Senile rapey Joe is a necessary compromise we must make to stop the larger threat...
The pain of Bernie losing has driven some mad. Unfortunately it looks like he won’t recover. Every day he has fallen further and further into madness and I don’t even think I can save him at this point...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
FL is always close.
True but its an inbred retarded state...

A grown man who supposedly went to college should be able to read and write above a 4th grade level...

I wouldn't bet on Trump to pass that exam so I can't bet on Florida either...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing is, if Bernie had shown he had the voters and the coalition to win a primary, nevermind a general, I would have backed him as the nominee, but a lot of these people, who have been hovering at the edge, have plunged into the deep end, with no second thought.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I didn’t say Dems was going to win Tx but it’s now purple.. I’m not making this shyt up breh

I don’t count OH but FL might swing blue for one cycle.. but i told you already don’t look at the polls and look at the trends on ACTUAL elections that already took place since 2018... this shyt ain’t rocket science B
It's great that you have faith breh...

I'll believe it when it happens...:yeshrug: