Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Biden Boyz :smugbiden: helping the Bernie Bros
full

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You claimed only Fox News was talking about the case I was countering that. I don't know any of the writers as intimately as you are claiming. To say NPR, Politico or NYT writers are just Bernie Bros. with an axe to grind is pretty delusional IMO.
I'm just tying to counter the rose colored glasses many are putting on regarding Biden's chances. I never told anyone not to vote against Trump. If I did please quote it.
No one has rose colored glasses on for Biden...

We all know Biden has skeletons in his closet...Once again you're posting on a majority black forum, we all know this mothafukka was the architect of the 90's crime bill...You don't see us constantly posting about that do you? Why? because the other guy he's running against has done everything in office except put on his grandwizard cloak and do a heil Hitler in-front of the nation...

Senile rapey Joe is a necessary compromise we must make to stop the larger threat...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No one has rose colored glasses on for Biden...

We all know Biden has skeletons in his closet...Once again you're posting on a majority black forum, we all know this mothafukka was the architect of the 90's crime bill...You don't see us constantly posting about that do you? Why? because the other guy he's running against has done everything in office except put on his grandwizard cloak and do a heil Hitler in-front of the nation...

Senile rapey Joe is a necessary compromise we must make to stop the larger threat...
I disagree, people are posing poll numbers 6+ months out and straight making predictions about the outcome of the election. Please read the thread.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I disagree, people are posing poll numbers 6+ months out and straight making predictions about the outcome of the election. Please read the thread.
And in your opinion we should instead be talking about an unfounded sexual assault accusation that's got more credibility holes in it than swiss cheese which according to the polls the voters don't even care about...

:stopitslime:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Right and in your opinion we should instead be talking about an unfounded sexual assault accusation that's got more credibility holes in it that swiss cheese which according to the polls the voters don't even care about...

:stopitslime:
We should be talking about the current events surrounding the election, I believe the sexual assault accusation qualifies. I don't even get into the validity of the claim.
I just think making predictions this far out is very premature, a lot can happen in 6 months. :yeshrug:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I just think making predictions this far out is very premature, a lot can happen in 6 months.
i partially agree with this... i mean, we shouldn't be making predictions... we're in the first quarter of the game and we're up by 10 points... that shouldn't be extrapolated to mean we're going to win the game, just that we're up right now..... it's okay to mention that we're up right now... it's even okay to cheer that we're up right now... i agree with you that we shouldn't just assume that because we're up right now that we'll stay up....