Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The issue is not Biden losing, I think Trump is done Fwiw, as long as the virus is out here he can't really campaign. The problem is if more women come forward after Biden is president in 2021. That will ruin his presidency. The gaffes he makes are manageable, but not the gaffes and more victims coming forward.
Why the certainty that he’ll have more women come out against him? Pretty strong hypothetical breh.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Polls are specifically the probabilities about future occurences. lol
Those are polls not the action of actually reading them and taking them seriously.

Trump is saying he’s not losing = hopeful future event

Reading poll = present action

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the certainty that he’ll have more women come out against him? Pretty strong hypothetical breh.
Just on past behavior. Like I said, due to coronavirus, this will be a slower burn then usual. Trump can't win due to his restrictions so the next big event to me is next year when Biden is in office.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But he's not taking them seriously since he is predicting victory.
He does, as he’s quoted them on Twitter plenty of times.

He said today that the polls are fake, but just like anything Trump calls fake, that just means they aren’t favorable to him. He watches “fake” news everyday. He’ll continue to do the same with data Parscale feeds him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He does, as he’s quoted them on Twitter plenty of times.

He said today that the polls are fake, but just like anything Trump calls fake, that just means they aren’t favorable to him. He watches “fake” news everyday. He’ll continue to do the same with data Parscale feeds him.
Predicting victory, calling the polls fake is not taking them seriously. I mean believe what you want but I will definitely do the same.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Articles aren't published by themselves they also need editors to give the go ahead. Let me guess they are Bernie Bros. to? lol
Who publishes them is rather irrelevant...

You can't counter a post saying Bernie Bros and FOX news are only talking about this with articles written by Bernie bro feminists...The articles were most-likely published in the interest of fairness since all those publications have lambasted Trump with rape accusations over last 5 years...They have to at least appear to be fair with their coverage or else they're no better than FOX news...

Your crusade in this thread is troubling and bordering on suspect agent work...

Why would anyone be on a majority black forum try to convince folk not to vote against Trump? Not voting for Biden only benefits Trump and that's a fact...4 more years of Trump could be devastating for the black community and the lefts cause which is also a fact...

So I wonder why do you persist regurgitating right wing agent talking points to keep us from the polls?

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who publishes them is rather irrelevant...

You can't counter a post saying Bernie Bros and FOX news are only talking about this with articles written by Bernie bro feminists...The articles were most-likely published in the interest of fairness since all those publications have lambasted Trump with rape accusations over last 5 years...They have to at least appear to be fair with their coverage or else they're no better than FOX news...

Your crusade in this thread is troubling and bordering on suspect agent work...

Why would anyone be on a majority black forum trying to convince folk not to vote against Trump? Not voting for Biden only benefits Trump and that's a fact...4 more years of Trump could be devastating for the black community and the lefts cause which is also a fact...

So I wonder why do you persist regurgitating right wing agent talking points to keep us from the polls?
You claimed only Fox News was talking about the case I was countering that. I don't know any of the writers as intimately as you are claiming. To say NPR, Politico or NYT writers are just Bernie Bros. with an axe to grind is pretty delusional IMO.
I'm just tying to counter the rose colored glasses many are putting on regarding Biden's chances. I never told anyone not to vote against Trump. If I did please quote it.