Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fair enough, but centrists are the status quo because they're the ones who built up the party. and they represent the majority of the base

how the fukk do progressives expect to win the primary for president when less than half of the democratic congress is progressive :dahell: what's with the entitlement? you don't represent most of the democrats

shouldnt progressives have to form an influential bloc in congress before they demand the nomination for president?
How? The DCCC will blacklist any consultant who works with a Democratic candidate opposing an incumbent. The media is biased against us due to who their advertisers are. Like-minded constituents are most likely non-voters due to decades of disappointment. The Dems only show strength and solidarity to oppose their ideas and candidates. Progressives are starting at a deficit.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? The DCCC will blacklist any consultant who works with a Democratic candidate opposing an incumbent. The media is biased against us due to who their advertisers are. Like-minded constituents are most likely non-voters due to decades of disappointment. The Dems only show strength and solidarity to oppose their ideas and candidates. Progressives are starting at a deficit.
start your own party, or stop bytching when you lose primaries :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or all the above. If status quo types find the bytching annoying why would we stop?
take pride in bytching when you lose, brehs :mjlol:

i mean seriously, what's your reaction gonna be when whatever communist you want to win in 2024 gets 20% of the primary vote? the same whining and complaining you're doing now?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
take pride in bytching when you lose, brehs :mjlol:

i mean seriously, what's your reaction gonna be when whatever communist you want to win in 2024 gets 20% of the primary vote? the same whining and complaining you're doing now?
You just asked for it to stop so it isn't as funny as you are pretending now is it?
Now I don't know what you are talking about. Is that some sort of prediction?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just asked for it to stop so it isn't as funny as you are pretending now is it?
Now I don't know what you are talking about. Is that some sort of prediction?
yes. you're gonna get behind some left wing clown in 2024, who loses the primary to a moderate

when that happens to you again, are you gonna do the same whining that you are now?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yes. you're gonna get behind some left wing clown in 2024, who loses the primary to a moderate

when that happens to you again, are you gonna do the same whining that you are now?
Is this conceding Biden will lose and he or his VP won't be the presumptive nominee? That's fukkin' interesting.
Yeah, prepare to be annoyed if that is the case. lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this conceding Biden will lose and he or his VP won't be the presumptive nominee? That's fukkin' interesting.
Yeah, prepare to be annoyed if that is the case. lol
:ehh: you're right, i should have said "next open primary". no idea how the 2024 process actually plays out. biden could win, and die during his term :dead:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is what I am hearing from a lot of Black men. Especially younger Black men.
Interesting. I disagree, BUT if it was more strategic like we are all going to vote for ___ instead to show the power of our vote I might consider it. Especially since I'm in NY and Biden has it on lock.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Diddy can kick rocks :camby:.

If Biden wins then we can hold his feet to the fire but as long as Trump is in office, I don't want to hear any of this bullsh!t :camby:.

This is what I am hearing from a lot of Black men. Especially younger Black men.
Anecdotal evidence. Doesn't mean much of anything.

I'm a young Black man that's voting for Biden #fukkTrump :pacspit: