Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump as an incumbent should be +10 in Texas in any poll. That's wild. :ohhh:

Obviously the Biden campaign's strategy to shut up and sit back is doing OK for now. Unfortunately COVID19 hasn't slowed up and Trump hasn't tried to stop it. I think it will be his undoing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Obviously the Biden campaign's strategy to shut up and sit back is doing OK for now. Unfortunately COVID19 hasn't slowed up and Trump hasn't tried to stop it. I think it will be his undoing.

No candidate could cut through the virus right now. It's dominating all media focus. Remember in 2008, the financial collapse popped off in September, when the election was 2 months away and the candidates were gearing up for the first debates. Meanwhile right now...it's May lmao. There is time for Biden to make moves...but right now the focus is rightfully on the president and his response to the crisis. Nothing else matters.

At some point I would like to see Biden lay out his vision for handling the crisis. Namely, a stimulus bill that provides economic relief to ordinary Americans, small businesses, and hospitals; yes that will include a $1500 check to all Americans making 130k or less (and whatever the equivalent is for a married couple). Let Trump take care of the corporate bailouts. Biden's vision should also include a return to the funding that the CDC had under Obama. Also, plans to passively stockpile resources in preparation for the next outbreak. For instance, why not revive the WPA (Works Progress Administration) on a temporary basis seasonally to hire temp works to manufacture N95 masks, ventilators, and other protective gear. As an example...each fall, the government would hire x amount of workers in midwest (wink wink) states to temporary, part time jobs to manufacture those items for a month or two.

Coronavirus isn't going away. And given the nonsense being peddled right now, it's clear a lot of people will refuse to get the vaccine. I think states and employers should take that matter into their own hands. You shouldn't be able to get hired to a job without the vaccine. Similar to the way many jobs require the flu shot or TB test.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis:them allegations might throw a wrench in all that

No candidate could cut through the virus right now. It's dominating all media focus. Remember in 2008, the financial collapse popped off in September, when the election was 2 months away and the candidates were gearing up for the first debates. Meanwhile right now...it's May lmao. There is time for Biden to make moves...but right now the focus is rightfully on the president and his response to the crisis. Nothing else matters.

At some point I would like to see Biden lay out his vision for handling the crisis. Namely, a stimulus bill that provides economic relief to ordinary Americans, small businesses, and hospitals; yes that will include a $1500 check to all Americans making 130k or less (and whatever the equivalent is for a married couple). Let Trump take care of the corporate bailouts. Biden's vision should also include a return to the funding that the CDC had under Obama. Also, plans to passively stockpile resources in preparation for the next outbreak. For instance, why not revive the WPA (Works Progress Administration) on a temporary basis seasonally to hire temp works to manufacture N95 masks, ventilators, and other protective gear. As an example...each fall, the government would hire x amount of workers in midwest (wink wink) states to temporary, part time jobs to manufacture those items for a month or two.

Coronavirus isn't going away. And given the nonsense being peddled right now, it's clear a lot of people will refuse to get the vaccine. I think states and employers should take that matter into their own hands. You shouldn't be able to get hired to a job without the vaccine. Similar to the way many jobs require the flu shot or TB test.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

We adding Texas breh? Joe might hit 400 Electoral votes. :mjgrin:

WPW8W.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How do we hold Biden's feet to the fire if he has already gotten our vote? We have no leverage at that point.
I'm voting for Biden to but just to get Trump out, I'm not expecting a lot of favorable policy out of him.
The allegations was already vetted to the hilt and nothing was substantiated..