Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is a joke considering the a$$hole you're begging me to vote for has made it his life's work to compromise with them and says the country needs a strong GOP as a countervailing force against this domineering democratic party plan you have.

If the democrats could or even wanted to decimate the GOP, they would have done it. They don't and they won't because they serve the same fukking master. The only real defense there can be against neo-facists is a leftist populist movement being in place when someone like Josh Hawley inherits MAGA and starts running to the left of the DNC puppets economically. If you think 'progressives' have an an answer for that or time to decrease the republican voting bloc to 10% you'll be waiting another lifetime to even see the line on your agenda budge.

On the other hand, leftists going third party and threatening to undermine the two party system for lack of representation actually got results until they allowed democrats to co-opt and pacify the movement.

If that's how we got the new deal, how we gonna get the green new deal? Voting in more Elizibeth Warren's? More ObidenBama democrats? No, it's going to take people who say they support shyt to actually stand on their square.

Presenting arms and patrolling your community = military level violence?

Your way requires extreme force. It can be done, just that the ignorant GOP heads have the most strength in falling in line like puppets and doing their best Nazi Party rituals of white supremacy. You gonna need both political forepower and actual firepower from an army of sorts. You are not going to get it peacefully. That's how it is and what's gotta be done.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Your way requires extreme force.

No it doesn't. What it requires is people who agree on the issues to stand in solidarity on their convictions. And it's the only way the left has ever gotten anything resembling our current goals.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't. What it requires people who agree on the issues to stand in solidarity on their convictions. And it's the only way the left has ever gotten anything resembling our current goals.

That requires HUGE, HUGE numbers. Like over 3 million people marching in DC at once on some History-changing magnitude.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Daps

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Sigh...democrats and progressives are in trouble now and in 2024. These Trumpers and conservatives have us bent over. We are arguing for scraps like animals.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The Republican senator Josh Hawley has accused his party of failing to protect Americans from capitalism. He’s right

That is who you will be dealing with in 2024. He is intent on expanding on what Trump is doing except he isn't in his 70's and a far more authentic populist.

If he comes out and starts promoting "common good capatilism" that lesser evil shyt will be out the window.
Republicans say one humane thing and you progressives will completely fawn over them. Moderate Dems have been saying empty platitudes like that for decades. News flash, Republicans will never support progressive policies and will only slow or halt your desired progress. They’re called conservatives or regressives for a reason.

Remember when Trump said everyone will have healthcare? I bet you believed he would pass Medicare for all then too.

Dummies :russ:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sigh...democrats and progressives are in trouble now and in 2024. These Trumpers and conservatives have us bent over. We are arguing for scraps like animals.
No, I think you’re far underestimating the Democratic Party’s strength in Congressional elections.

Even if Trump wins re-election, there’s a good chance the Democrats can control both the Senate and House.

The infighting will always exist because its a big tent party. However, I think leaders have fallen in-line more quickly behind Biden knowing the consequences of squabbling during 2016.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
No, I think you’re far underestimating the Democratic Party’s strength in Congressional elections.

Even if Trump wins re-election, there’s a good chance the Democrats can control both the Senate and House.

The infighting will always exist because its a big tent party. However, I think leaders have fallen in-line more quickly behind Biden knowing the consequences of squabbling during 2016.

I think you're underestimating the republican party. They are more desperate than democrats. The republican voter is more desperate than a democratic voter. It is easier to be a republican than a democrat on a political philosophy level in America - destruction is easier than creation in government. The stack is decked against democrats on every level in this country.

Under Obama's presidency democrats lost an incredible amount of federal and state power. And he is the best the Democrats will ever get in a president. Democrats seem to like perception of power over reality.

When it comes to actual policy, democrats will always be losers because republicans have a toddler mindset. The country is done.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think you're underestimating the republican party. They are more desperate than democrats. The republican voter is more desperate than a democratic voter. It is easier to be a republican than a democrat on a political philosophy level in America - destruction is easier than creation in government. The stack is decked against democrats on every level in this country.

Under Obama's presidency democrats lost an incredible amount of federal and state power. And he is the best the Democrats will ever get in a president. Democrats seem to like perception of power over reality.

When it comes to actual policy, democrats will always be losers because republicans have a toddler mindset. The country is done.
:heh:

OK breh.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

Check in with me in 12 years. See what's changed. Or just simply delve into conservative media for a few years. You'll understand that they would happily burn everything down again with another Donald Trump. They dgaf.

Oh, and you better be prepared for President Nikki Haley.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Check in with me in 12 years. See what's changed. Or just simply delve into conservative media for a few years. You'll understand that they would happily burn everything down again with another Donald Trump. They dgaf.

Oh, and you better be prepared for President Nikki Haley.
Bold prediction there Cotton. Haven’t read or seen anything like that before. :ohhh::mjlol: