Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a debate that's hard to have because many "leftists" are simply anarchists who want a systematic failure to happen in order to spur the change they think will happen. This is why I have little interest in engaging with them. They aren't arguing in good faith, most are whites who live relatively comfortably, and they would rather have Trump as president than any democrat.

The ironic thing is that a true systemic failure would result in their effete, anti-gun, anti-violence asses getting dominated and placed at the bottom of the pecking order. They want a revolution but won't prepare for it. It's basically a death cult, so why tolerate it or engage it in debate.

straight facts. A lot don’t even try to change the system outside of complaining and/or put in the work to do so.

They vote every 2 years, read twitter and watch YouTube. All the tangible work is done during non election cycles.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ironic thing is that a true systemic failure would result in their effete, anti-gun, anti-violence asses getting dominated and placed at the bottom of the pecking order. They want a revolution but won't prepare for it. It's basically a death cult, so why tolerate it or engage it in debate.
Sig worthy :wow:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats will never be in control for perpetuity :francis:.

We’ve had countless achievements over the past few decades. Abortion rights, affirmative action, healthcare, dod frank, led the revolution in reforming climate change.

Ppl haven’t been sitting on their ass. Gingrich and the Tea party both are irrelevant now.
But not every dem agreed with those, aside affirmative action and even that is controversial amongst Asians now in terms of college. I would argue the tea party got trump into office through their failure to get border control and scrap Obamacare. No Dem is ever going to pay that price. I would also say it's time to look into the future a bit. We can't keep telling others to wait as well. I mean did they wait for civil rights? We had riots.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But not every dem agreed with those, aside affirmative action and even that is controversial amongst Asians now in terms of college. I would argue the tea party got trump into office through their failure to get border control and scrap Obamacare. No Dem is ever going to pay that price. I would also say it's time to look into the future a bit. We can't keep telling others to wait as well. I mean did they wait for civil rights? We had riots.

we also had homogenous unity. We were united

Most black leftists say fukk that shyt, and then wonder why they can’t get shyt done. Paul and Suzie will go to a bernie rally with u. But they aren’t rioting and protesting with u. That’s just facts :yeshrug:

That’s why I never understood progressive politics by black ppl with white ppl leading the movement.

it’s never worked for black ppl. Never:unimpressed:, ya’ll have a better chance reforming established black political structures. But I guess white leftist tea tastes better to some of y’all.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we also had homogenous unity. We were united

Most black leftists say fukk that shyt, and then wonder why they can’t get shyt done. Paul and Suzie will go to a bernie rally with u. But they aren’t rioting and protesting with u. That’s just facts :yeshrug:

That’s why I never understood progressive politics by black ppl with white ppl leading the movement.

it’s never worked for black ppl. Never:unimpressed:, ya’ll have a better chance reforming established black political structures. But I guess white leftist tea tastes better to some of y’all.
But black leftists shouldn't be, and even the black-led movements have issues with the establishment. Clyburn could have chosen anyone else, but he chose Biden. On top of that, they see the corruption up close in their city. It goes back to our argument about black politics. We need better than the status quo.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So you will vote for Nazi Trump and candidates like him over and over again? :wtf:

No, I will put my vote toward having actual democracy, you know gotdamn well I'm not voting for Trump or nazi or anything like that. If you equate not voting for Biden to supporting Trump or nazis to guilt trip me into propping up the system that created Trump, you're a propagandist and played a much bigger role than I did in setting the field for a Trump presidency.

I'm a Progressive, that that's something that requires military level-style of violence to make a paradigm shift like that. I'm serious. :picard::picard:

Elizibeth Warren, Neera Tanden and according to the DNC Shillary are progressives too, whatever people think that is/was or had the potential to be need to realize that just like most movements with any potential for change it has been co-opted. Time to let "Warren democrats" do their thing and open up a window for the largest voting bloc, independents and non-voters to actually have representation.

And here you go with military level violence agent bullshyt, especially with that "the black man will prosper" like direct action = nikkas hitting the streets like Rambo. No, people marched, went on strike, started movements and connected with others with a riot here and there as well. What progressive has enough balls to wield that power?

Did FDR do what he did because of his 'progressive" values? Or did he do what was politically expedient to save capitalism from an uprising of leftist/movements that were threatening and dead SERIOUS about undermining the system? Movements put pressure on his ass til he co-opted a bit of their rhetoric, threw them enough scraps to keep them at bay, absorbed the leaders into the party (like they're doing Bernie) and pacified the left for damn near a century, that's over with.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But black leftists shouldn't be, and even the black-led movements have issues with the establishment. Clyburn could have chosen anyone else, but he chose Biden. On top of that, they see the corruption up close in their city. It goes back to our argument about black politics. We need better than the status quo.

Clayburn tried to work with Bernie. Bernie chose ideology over promising tangible results within the next 4 years. Biden gave him that, with verifiable promises.

Every community within America (typically younger people) want to be better than the status quo. The successful ones reform and change it. Obama is literally the poster child of this. He was left of the black community at the time, but came up via that community and was able to change it in some capacity.

There are too many white men to list that have done this as well. One of em started in the early 80's, his name is Donald Trump.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No, I will put my vote toward having actual democracy, you know gotdamn well I'm not voting for Trump or nazi or anything like that. If you equate not voting for Biden to supporting Trump or nazis to guilt trip me into propping up the system that created Trump, you're a propagandist and played a much bigger role than I did in setting the field for a Trump presidency.

Elizibeth Warren, Neera Tanden and according to the DNC Shillary are progressives too, whatever people think that is/was or had the potential to be need to realize that just like most movements with any potential for change it has been co-opted. Time to let "Warren democrats" do their thing and open up a window for the largest voting bloc, independents and non-voters to actually have representation.

And here you go with military level violence agent bullshyt, especially with that "the black man will prosper" shyt like direct action = nikkas hitting the streets like Rambo. No, people marched, went on strike, started movements and connected with others with a riot here and there as well.

Did FDR do what he did because of his 'progressive" values? Or did he do what was politically expedient to save capitalism from an uprising of leftist/labor movements that were threatening and dead SERIOUS about undermining the system? Movements put pressure on his ass til he co-opted a bit of their rhetoric, threw them enough scraps to keep them at bay, absorbed the leaders into the party (like they're doing Bernie) and pacified the left for damn near a century, that's over with.

Getting mad and staying home doesnt bring forth any change. That would be a vote for Trump anyway of you did that. The last thing any human being wants is World War III fought on American soil, because not enough people took action in 2020. The progressive movement is far from dead, but the first major road block is Donald Trump. We have to get rid of him first, and thats not up for dispute. Then we can push for more senators, Representatives, and governors with the progressive movement.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Getting mad and staying home doesnt bring forth any change. That would be a vote for Trump anyway of you did that. The last thing any human being wants is World War III fought on American soil, because not enough people took action in 2020. The progressive movement is far from dead, but the first major road block is Donald Trump. We have to get rid of him first, and thats not up for dispute. Then we can push for more senators, Representatives, and governors with the progressive movement.

Negged.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why you attack another progressive poster, for simply displaying their opinion? @FAH1223 would agree with me. So would @Rhakim .

And it would do you a great favor for reading the entire post before reacting in an emotional sense.

I didn't neg you for displaying your opinion. I did it because you keep implying that I'm going to be staying home or supporting nazis because I won't do what you want me to do.

Yet when I tell you that the OG "Bernie" only did what he did to keep leftists from undermining the two party system and growing their ranks around anti-capitalist, anti-establishment sentiment you completely ignore it.

When I bring up the fact that social movements taking direct action, not military grade weaponry is what led to things like the civil rights act, you try to steer me back to Trump is bad and we just gotta vote harder for more "progressives".

No need to tag anybody to validate whatever you're saying, speak on the bold without gas lighting me.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is a debate that's hard to have because many "leftists" are simply anarchists who want a systematic failure to happen in order to spur the change they think will happen. This is why I have little interest in engaging with them. They aren't arguing in good faith, most are whites who live relatively comfortably, and they would rather have Trump as president than any democrat.

The ironic thing is that a true systemic failure would result in their effete, anti-gun, anti-violence asses getting dominated and placed at the bottom of the pecking order. They want a revolution but won't prepare for it. It's basically a death cult, so why tolerate it or engage it in debate.
Yeah most Centrist Democrats aren't whites who live relatively comfortably? A true systematic failure won't save them either. :beli:
Rhetoric like this really unites the party. :mjgrin:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't neg you for displaying your opinion. I did it because you keep implying that I'm going to be staying home or supporting nazis because I won't do what you want me to do.

Yet when I tell you that the OG "Bernie" only did what he did to keep leftists from undermining the two party system and growing their ranks around class warfare and anti-capitalist, anti-establishment sentiment you completely ignore it.

When I bring up the fact that social movements taking direct action, not military grade weaponry is what led to things like the civil rights act, you try to steer me back to Trump is bad and we just gotta vote harder for more "progressives".

No need to tag anybody to validate whatever you're saying, speak on the bold without gas lighting me.

The right does this like every decade(red)?

Whats your ideal structure of America?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yet when I tell you that the OG "Bernie" only did what he did to keep leftists from undermining the two party system and growing their ranks around class warfare and anti-capitalist, anti-establishment sentiment you completely ignore it.

The first major step is to decimate the right wing GOP fascist party, is by having 35-40 percent of the voting bloc and reduce it to 10% to 15%. That, or hijacking the entire Democratic establishment from within. Once the GOP been reduced to that small portion of voters, then we can have a massive Progressive wave that can change for the better

And Yeah, read up on the Black Panthers Movement and why they used armed weapons. Its the reason why kids have breakfast in schools in America.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The first major step is to decimate the right wing GOP fascist party, is by having 35-40 percent of the voting bloc and reduce it to 10% to 15%. That, or hijacking the entire Democratic establishment from within. Once the GOP been reduced to that small portion of voters, then we can have a massive Progressive wave that can change for the better

This is a joke considering the a$$hole you're begging me to vote for has made it his life's work to compromise with them and says the country needs a strong GOP as a countervailing force against this domineering democratic party plan you have.

If the democrats could or even wanted to decimate the GOP, they would have done it. They don't and they won't because they serve the same fukking master. The only real defense there can be against neo-facists is a leftist populist movement being in place when someone like Josh Hawley inherits MAGA and starts running to the left of the DNC puppets economically. If you think 'progressives' have an an answer for that or time to decrease the republican voting bloc to 10% you'll be waiting another lifetime to even see the line on your agenda budge.

On the other hand, leftists going third party and threatening to undermine the two party system for lack of representation actually got results until they allowed democrats to co-opt and pacify the movement.

If that's how we got the new deal, how we gonna get the green new deal? Voting in more Elizibeth Warren's? More ObidenBama democrats? No, it's going to take people who say they support shyt to actually stand on their square.

And Yeah, read up on the Black Panthers Movement and why they used armed weapons. Its the reason why kids have breakfast in schools in America.

Presenting arms and patrolling your community = military level violence?

Last edited: