Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary jumping in this campaign has me:snoop::snoop::snoop:

She's doing a virtual town hall with Biden right now and she endorsed him.
she did get 66 million votes :ehh: we need every one

thats how this win is gonna happen. a massive coalition of the entire democratic party, obama/biden supporters to hillary supporters, to bernie and AOC's communists. combined with a side dish of never trump republicans :banderas: could be a 70 million vote performance

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
we hear over and over again that bernie failed to win over black voters but Biden did so,effortlessly but when the question is asked, what did Biden do to earn those votes
no straight or logical answer is ever given.

Since this is higher learning, I will need someone to educate me on what Biden actually did other than been obama's VP, to earn and win the black vote.

Daps
she did get 66 million votes :ehh: we need every one

thats how this win is gonna happen. a massive coalition of the entire democratic party, obama/biden supporters to hillary supporters, to bernie and AOC's communists. combined with a side dish of never trump republicans :banderas: could be a 70 million vote performance
I still think she's a permanent dikk stain that would hurt any campaign she got behind.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At this point Joe Biden almost has to pick Elizabeth Warren as his running mate. To me Kamala Harris and Warren are the only ones that make sense. Warren would go a long way towards further unifying the party because progressives would forgive her and might come on board. Kamala Harris because if he's looking for a black woman Stacey Abrams doesn't have the national profile quite yet. No to Gretchen Whitmer and Amy Klobuchar. They don't add anything and Whitmer is totally unproven.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I actually think online lefties will be even more devastated.

Biden winning convincingly, after they very loudly insisted he would lose badly, will make them look irrelevant.
how sick do you have to be to hope for 4 more years of trump just so you can say "i told you so"
:camby:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Can you really say this when some things get prioritized over others? Progressives are always told to wait. Lobbyists always seem to get what they want though. Civil Rights was a radical change and a rapid one.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
^Can you really say this when some things get prioritized over others? Progressives are always told to wait. Lobbyists always seem to get what they want though. Civil Rights was a radical change and a rapid one.
That's out the cards for now tho, right now the only way realistically change is going to happen is progressives like AOC winning more house and senate seats and republicans having no more power.

As bad as things are, nikkas are too lazy to take to the streets.