Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
god, I am sick of meme culture. It's just juvenile nonsense. I think there is a good chance that woman's allegation is true, or has truth to it, but should the DNC burn him down and sub in someone else? He won the primary. There's no playbook for this, anymore.
That would cripple their chances of winning, they would never do it. Biden's favorability and name recognition is the best thing going for him right now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Expanded here. Biden should win this election.

I see 3 people in those Twitter threads that claim to be lifelong Republican voters.....and they talk about sitting out and staying home on election day. :huhldup: When you hear Rethugs talking about staying home.....that's how you know a lot of (former) Trump supporters are done with him.

Still, have the "sledgehammer on ants" mentality on election day. I wanna see Trump lose in a blowout landslide and the vast majority of GOP candidates in the senate to lose. I mean lose BADLY.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That would cripple their chances of winning, they would never do it. Biden's favorability and name recognition is the best thing going for him right now.

It's political suicide, it's something that would almost never happen, and the ones clamoring for it, don't have a solution, or an option, they just wan't to burn it all down. It's madness. The man has a sexual assault allegation, but since when did that change anything post 2016? This is the game now.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's political suicide, it's something that would almost never happen, and the ones clamoring for it, don't have a solution, or an option, they just wan't to burn it all down. It's madness. The man has a sexual assault allegation, but since when did that change anything post 2016? This is the game now.
They're gonna keep posting memes about it but the general public got bigger things to worry about, is he a shyt person? Yeah but it's dem or nothing and he's the best shot.

Progressives(I'm one) should be focusing lighting other unknown progressives like Shahid & Booker running for seats but all they want to do is smear shyt all over twitter.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god, I am sick of meme culture. It's just juvenile nonsense. I think there is a good chance that woman's allegation is true, or has truth to it, but should the DNC burn him down and sub in someone else? He won the primary. There's no playbook for this, anymore.
he is still the presumptive nominee so he isn't the official nominee for the general until August when they decided at the DNC convention

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It would help if the only people amplifying it weren’t deranged Bernie supporters and the far right.

The ship already sailed whatever the case...

ESUZblZXQAIN5Gr.jpg

:mjlol: