Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gaining traction because its getting pushed and amplified through the expected anti-Biden channels on Twitter whether that be Russian disinfo, super far left groups, or combination of both.

Republicans haven't amped it because they can't find an angle to protect Trump at the same time.

I don't expect it to change much for the campaign.
I have to take issue with this part of the post. This has been an issue with Joe for years. Hillary was going to use it to keep him out of 2016. IMO it's just one so he can sidestep it but if the other women come forward (again) then it becomes an issue.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black
I think this is what @Wild self is talking about. Read below.

The portion of black voters that went with Trump, are legit :snoop: because he is simply not articulate enough to persuade anyone else to join Trump.

And that poll is on TX. They still have a long,way to go before they become a purple state. Where TX is now, is what VA used to be back in 2000.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Black

The portion of black voters that went with Trump, are legit :snoop: because he is simply not articulate enough to persuade anyone else to join Trump.

And that poll is on TX. They still have a long,way to go before they become a purple state. Where TX is now, is what VA used to be back in 2000.
Isn't that just Naija breahs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Isn't that just Naija breahs

Most Black Republicans are mad because the majority of the black community is not on their side, and do ANYTHING to persuade people to join them. They mad at Trump because he he just doesn't have the intelligence or the mouthpiece to convince people to vote for him, unlike Obama did with a handful of Republican voters.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How many times have we heard “It’s over for Biden”.

:mjlol:

Everything butt hurt Bernie Bros n republicans have tried to throw at him doesn’t work

:mjlol:
And y’all was worried about #WarrenGs sticking the knife in y’all when Bernie bros still throwing mud on Biden’s name.:wow:

bernie told them:whoa: and they’ve gone rouge makes you think what’s really their goal:patrice:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dunno who he is
I was following the trending hashtag
Clicked on his twitter page and looks like he’s a maga gaslighter. Pic on the first page says something about black kids living poverty and dems wanting immigration. Wonder what racist trump gonna do for those black kids. :jbhmm:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black

Expanded here. Biden should win this election.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
god, I am sick of meme culture. It's just juvenile nonsense. I think there is a good chance that woman's allegation is true, or has truth to it, but should the DNC burn him down and sub in someone else? He won the primary. There's no playbook for this, anymore.

It would help if the only people amplifying it weren’t deranged Bernie supporters and the far right.

The ship already sailed whatever the case...