Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:wow:

Biden campaign continues to ignore this story only to risk have it bite them in the ass in the primary. This is why we need a better candidate

It won’t sink his campaign

People don’t care about women being sexually assaulted. Trump being elected and what happened to Christine Blasey Ford should have showed you that.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie's legacy lives on :wow:
Not me. Us. :salute:

Bernie is trying to put things in play that he'll not likely see the results of which isn't like most politicians unless it's about fukking up the economy and environment, and fattening their pockets:martin:

I understand why corporatist, moderate Dems hate when since he'll stop their gravy train and repossession the power structure. What I can't understand how blue collar people have seemingly the same level of disdain for him as do politicians :mindblown:
It reminds me of that speech from Malcolm X where he said the house nikka loved the slavemaster more than the slavemaster loved himself.
Not calling them house nikkas but they putting the politicians interest over their own while our way of life continues to plummet.
:mindblown:
Blows my mind. No different than broke hillbilly rednecks who continues to vote Republican because they are Christian and bigots.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not me. Us. :salute:

Bernie is trying to put things in play that he'll not likely see the results of which isn't like most politicians unless it's about fukking up the economy and environment, and fattening their pockets:martin:

I understand why corporatist, moderate Dems hate when since he'll stop their gravy train and repossession the power structure. What I can't understand how blue collar people have seemingly the same level of disdain for him as do politicians :mindblown:
It reminds me of that speech from Malcolm X where he said the house nikka loved the slavemaster more than the slavemaster loved himself.
Not calling them house nikkas but they putting the politicians interest over their own while our way of life continues to plummet.
:mindblown:
Blows my mind. No different than broke hillbilly rednecks who continues to vote Republican because they are Christian and bigots.
This is stupid insular bullshyt ranting

dems don't want to lose over arguments that won't win enough to pass laws.

Dems aren't conservative. They're risk averse.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid insular bullshyt ranting

dems don't want to lose over arguments that won't win enough to pass laws.

Dems aren't conservative. They're risk averse.
Dems don't fight hard for progressive policies because they really don't want them. They are fine with compromising to watered down forms of whichever policy where they don't upset their donors.