Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dems don't fight hard for progressive policies because they really don't want them. They are fine with compromising to watered down forms of whichever policy where they don't upset their donors.
Dems don't fight hard for progressive policies because there aren't many progressives getting elected to fight for the policies they were elected on.

It's fairly simple.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems don't fight hard for progressive policies because there aren't many progressives getting elected to fight for the policies they were elected on.

It's fairly simple.
True but that don't stop some of them calling themselves progressives or acting like they side with progressive policies.

I think we are in a transitioning phase with younger up and coming politicians, however.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not me. Us. :salute:

Bernie is trying to put things in play that he'll not likely see the results of which isn't like most politicians unless it's about fukking up the economy and environment, and fattening their pockets:martin:

I understand why corporatist, moderate Dems hate when since he'll stop their gravy train and repossession the power structure. What I can't understand how blue collar people have seemingly the same level of disdain for him as do politicians :mindblown:
It reminds me of that speech from Malcolm X where he said the house nikka loved the slavemaster more than the slavemaster loved himself.
Not calling them house nikkas but they putting the politicians interest over their own while our way of life continues to plummet.
:mindblown:
Blows my mind. No different than broke hillbilly rednecks who continues to vote Republican because they are Christian and bigots.

That's exactly what they are though.

MLK's "white moderates" and literal house nikkas in middling/upper classes being rewarded with comfort and opportunity to claim seats along side "massa" for acting as a buffer between us and them. Not every house nikka had malicious in intent, it's logical to try and preserve your social status even if it comes at the expense of others freedom. Some were scared and making the best out of a bad situation, some actually loved 'massa' would would be the first in line to go fetch and torture runaways for not buying into the slave mentality, same dynamic is at work today.

It's sad and hilarious watching black people call themselves "the establishment", take pride in saving the DNC from Bernie Sanders and his platform that would be more beneficial to black people all of a sudden realizing that being the 'base' of the party means nothing besides being taken for granted.

Biden's VP better be a black woman :damn:

Look here black...vote for Trump:smugbiden:

Last edited:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
OK great. People like the guy who sounds he’s having a stroke.

What is it that you’re trying to accomplish here?

Don’t you get tired of gaslighting and pretending Biden doesnt have trouble communicating?

Every time he speaks its like he’s about to lose his train of thought. What happens when he has to get on the campaign trail and attract new voters? Do you think people will be excited about voting for a 78 year old in cognitive decline?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t you get tired of gaslighting and pretending Biden doesnt have trouble communicating?

Every time he speaks its like he’s about to lose his train of thought. What happens when he has to get on the campaign trail and attract new voters? Do you think people will be excited about voting for a 78 year old in cognitive decline?
Don't you tired of arguing about how people don't like Biden, how he's failing at everything, how you can't comprehend why people vote for him?

Every time Biden is brought up, you troll about Biden's performance when metrics are pointing towards the opposite.

You're mad. I get it. So what exactly are you advocating for? Do you want Bernie as the nominee? Do you want Biden to drop out? Do you want Bernie to rescind his endorsement? Do you want a Trump 2nd term?

What exactly are you looking for in this thread?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bernie's legacy lives on :wow:

Too bad Bernie rejected building out the infrastructure for Medicare for all. Funding community health centers, with Clayburn.

Y’all keep posting polls but it’s silence when it comes to why biden gave money to black community health centers and Bernie didn’t:unimpressed:

Grown Black men pushing the agendas of 30 year privileged spoiled cacs. U hate to see it, :scust:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That's exactly what they are though.

MLK's "white moderates" and literal house nikkas in middling/upper classes being rewarded with comfort and opportunity to claim seats along side "massa" for acting as a buffer between us and them. Not every house nikka had malicious in intent, it's logical to try and preserve your social status even if it comes at the expense of others freedom. Some were scared and making the best out of a bad situation, some actually loved 'massa' would would be the first in line to go fetch and torture runaways for not buying into the slave mentality, same dynamic is at work today.

It's sad and hilarious watching black people call themselves "the establishment", take pride in saving the DNC from Bernie Sanders and his platform that would be more beneficial to black people all of a sudden realizing that being the 'base' of the party means nothing besides being taken for granted with nothing in return.

Biden's VP better be a black woman :damn:

Look here black...vote for Trump:smugbiden:

tenor.gif

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Too bad Bernie rejected building out the infrastructure for Medicare for all. Funding community health centers, with Clayburn.

Y’all keep posting polls but it’s silence when it comes to why biden gave money to black community health centers and Bernie didn’t:unimpressed:

Grown Black men pushing the agendas of 30 year privileged spoiled cacs. U hate to see it, :scust:
You definitely sound like you got deeper issues. I'm just happy a policy I think would make America better is accepted by the people. :hubie:

Air out your political grudges without me involved.:hubie:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You definitely sound like you got deeper issues. I'm just happy a policy I think would make America better is accepted by the people. :hubie:

Air out your political grudges without me involved.:hubie:

I’m firmly against m4all for the loss of choice, along with the inevitability of republicans running.

what they’re doing with Medicaid, idk why anyone would willingly give them control of your healthcare when u don’t have to.