Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The people that are so gleefully touting this sexual assault allegation, instead of processing it, and giving it the respect it deserves, are embarrassing, and also would have done the same thing to anything that surfaced about any other candidate. They would latch on to something, legit or not and just go on and on. Buttigeg worked at MCKINSEY! Corey Booker is a CORPORATIST! Kamala was a PROSECUTOR!

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's gaining traction breh is all I'm saying.
It's gaining traction because its getting pushed and amplified through the expected anti-Biden channels on Twitter whether that be Russian disinfo, super far left groups, or combination of both.

Republicans haven't amped it because they can't find an angle to protect Trump at the same time.

I don't expect it to change much for the campaign.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sanders outlines steps on health care for Biden

"At least what we should do is lower the eligibility of Medicare from 65 to 55 and cover all of the children in this country. And then we can figure out ways that we can expand and improve the [Affordable Care Act]," he continued. "Those are some of the things Joe Biden can do without embracing a full Medicare for All concept."

It's gaining traction breh is all I'm saying.
On Twitter though. That never lasts

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You like the new nap posting 10 twitter links on a page?

twitter links are effective, especially with some people's short attention span, a tweet can be one strong snapshot
for example

EWfHPb7X0AICwi4

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
twitter links are effective, especially with some people's short attention span, a tweet can be one strong snapshot
for example
See @Warren Moon here's the thing, I think the 2009 Lakers were the best "team" of the entire Phil Jackson-era Lakers. The 3-peat Lakers were better, but I thought the balanced perimeter and post play of that team was almost perfect.