Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Definitely could.

Getting cocky in an online forum like The Coli has no effect on an election though. :yeshrug:

okay, i think i get what you're saying now... i was wondering what you meant by who is 'we'.....

when cheering on a sports team, how cocky the spectators are is irrelevant to the success of that team... the spectators don't draft players, workout with players, create plays, etc, etc.... so a lebron fan can post videos of lebron dunking on busters all day and that will not help nor diminish lebron's performance... it's just fun for the spectators and boosts the morale of the fans...

however, politics is slightly different.... whether biden wins or loses is mostly on him and trump and not us.... however, we do have a role to play... if we start to believe biden can't possibly lose, we might stay home and not vote... that then does impact whether biden can win or not... whether we volunteer for the campaign, donate, tell our family and friends to vote, etc, etc, does matter....

so, my apologies if it sounded like i'm trying to kill morale.... definitely we should be glad that biden is entering this election season ahead... we should cheer and celebrate good polls, that's like sharing a video of steph curry hitting a three at the buzzer.... absolutely, no problem with that... i guess i'm just trying to temper that a little so that we don't lose sight of the ultimate goal... but definitely celebrate the victories, i don't want to be a killjoy... let's do this....

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
al gore isnt helping biden's campaign win anything. thats not an opinion :mjlol:
Nobody is saying that Al Gore's endorsement is going to make Biden win or anything.

You stated that you don't want Gore advising Biden on climate change (an area Gore is an expert in) because he "lost" back in 2000.

There's nothing wrong with a former Democratic VP advising another former Democratic VP but you do you :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying that Al Gore's endorsement is going to make Biden win or anything.

You stated that you don't want Gore advising Biden on climate change (an area Gore is an expert in)
really? because according to al gore, we should be underwater. right now :mjlol: