Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re arguing in bad faith again :dahell: You forgetting gore was screwed . They announced gore won.
yeah, i wish al gore won. bush and cheney should be put against a wall for what they did to this country

but thats not what happened, and al gore became a joke whose latest prediction was that florida would be underwater by 2009 :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Dems are definitely keeping the House...

Insane numbers. I know the Trump campaign and the RNC have a lot of cash on hand but that's going to be used for Trump's re-election and these vulnerable GOP Senators.

I think most of the new house members have done a great job and have raised a lot of money. I don’t see us losing any seats at all. If we can get the senate :lawd:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, i wish al gore won. bush and cheney should be put against a wall for what they did to this country

but thats not what happened, and al gore became a joke whose latest prediction was that florida would be underwater by 2009 :mjlol:
It can still happen:ufdup: don’t be one of them climate denying cacs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All the Corona coverage is working for Joe. He can only fukk it up at this point. They better have him rehearsing answers, playing memory games and working on his stutter all day, every day.

Joe Biden if you fukk this up for us

crvlcSL.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
one thing to keep in mind, is the hillary clinton factor playing such a massive part of the republicans' winning strategy in 2016

in 2016, during the primaries trump's opponents were talking about how trump was a lying piece of shyt the ENTIRE time. then the p*ssy grabbing tape came out, and they were all throwing up their hands in disgust. "i cant support this guy". but when it came election time, their message was "i dont always agree with him, but hillary clinton is the antichrist. we cannot let hillary clinton win the election"

they just dont have that card to play this time around :yeshrug: it just doesnt work on a joe biden like it did on hillary clinton. she's been a right wing boogieman for 2 decades and she was the PERFECT democrat for the republicans to have to justify voting for trump to beat
Hillary was 20 years of the right saying she was the Antichrist. They're trying to do the same to Biden but in as years time, it's not going to work